Chapter Thirty: Just Take A Deep Breath...

"Jordan can you hurry up already?" I called out to him.

"Just give me a minute!" He called back. "I can't find my underwear!" He let out a frustrated groan from inside the boy's locker room.

I looked back at Parker, smiling mischievously at him.

He looked at me in confusion. "Why are you smiling?"

"Oh, nothing," I mused. "It's just... Is he looking for these?" I asked him innocently, holding up a pair of boxers patterned with red hearts.

Parker's mouth dropped. "You did not." He said in disbelief.

I nodded. "Oh, I did."

Parker stood up straight and bowed to me. "Lorraine, I bow down to you and your brilliant mind of mischief. Let this be a warning to all to never mess with you."

I waved the heart patterned boxers over him. "Rise."

He rose too early and they accidentally hit his head with the boxers. He let out a yelp and tried shake the Jordan germs out of his hair, shaking his hair like a wet dog. I could help but find the likeness of the two actions a bit adorable.

"Found them."

Parker and I looked back at the entrance of the boy's locker room to see Jordan all dressed up. We both looked at him with puzzling looks. I don't get it. How did he find his boxers when I'm holding them? He stared back at us. Then his eyes trailed down my arm, to my hand, to his boxers.

"What are you doing with my underwear?"

"I don't know..." I said slowly. "I thought you said that you found them..."

Jordan's face began to redden. Then it dawned to me, my eyes widening in realization.

"Jordan, are you going commando?"

"N-no," he stammered, his hand unconsciously covering himself where the sun doesn't shine.

Not only didn't I believe that Jordan is going commando, but I couldn't believe that I was actually witnessing the Jordan Wallace getting flustered. And to think he actually asked us if we were getting flustered back in the boy's locker room.

I smirked. "Jordan, are you feeling-" I paused and twirled the boxers around my finger "-flustered?"

Cue the rare blush of the Jordan Wallace. "D-don't judge me. And just give them back to me," Jordan said, snatching the boxers out of my hand. "I'll be right back," he muttered before heading back inside the boy's locker room.

Parker and I looked at each other for a very long time before bursting into laughter. We looked back at the boy's locker room and said the same thing in unison.

"We see London, we see France! We stole Jordan's underpants!" We sang before laughing again.

"Shut up!" Jordan whined in embarrassment from inside the locker room.

"Actually," I told Parker, calming down from laughing. "It was I who stole his underwear." I said, pointing it out.

"At least put me as an accomplice," he offered.

I smiled at him. "Deal." We shook on it.

"Okay." Jordan said, coming out of the boy's locker room and clapping his hands together. "Lunch anyone?"

As if on cue, all three of our stomachs growled at once. We burst out laughing together.

I groaned. "I thought you'd never asked."

We all walked down the hall towards the cafeteria in silence. Soon we reached to the cafeteria food. We quickly got our lunches, today is cold stale sandwiches with frozen juice packets. Yum. Jordan noticed that the cheese in his sandwich has a little mold in it. But he didn't want to be rude and take up the line, plus he was hungry and didn't care.