Stop the Bull- It has my Red Bull!

Wattpad started a project/profile called NoMoreBullying to so to speak, "Stop the Bull". No, I don't mean throw away the red cape and give that bull some red bull to give it wings and have it fly away to freedom- Sadly. "Stop the Bull" is short for, "Stop the Bullying", a short and catchy slogan I give Wattpad props to. NoMoreBullying was created to spread bullying awareness throughout Wattpad with Challenges.

When I learned about this, I thought, "Oh hey, I wrote a book about bullying." Then later, when I learned there was a Challenge of writing a book about bullying, I thought, "Oh hey, I wrote a book about-" Okay, maybe not really. I just thought of it as a cool coincidence and quickly plastered that banner on my cover.

Apparently, NoMoreBullying came up with more challenges (which I sadly did not know). The most recent one asks the readers themselves to submit one story that "contains the most inspirational message in it, or which help encouraged you or someone you know to stand up to bullying, to feel better about yourself and the world."

Surprisingly enough, I got a message from NoMoreBullying dumping these messages on me and handing me a virtual tissue to dry the te- I mean sweat, the sweat from my eyes after reading them. They told me to post these messages (as I was happy to oblige) and here I am.

I hope you all enjoy reading these beautiful, inspirational, heart-warming, tear-jerking, sweat-from-the-eyes-making, running-out-of-words-writing messages. Each one of them had made a pang in my heart (or it may have just been my heartbeat) and I want to share these with you.

To those who took the time to write these messages and used up your one-story submission for my book, I want to thank you all. My only regret is that I can't dedicate this chapter to all of you at the same time. So I'm only left with talking to you privately and giving you a virtual hug- except for the Anonymous, here's your hug right now. Also for a little treat, here is a Wattpad trailer of the book made by janiecew, hope you enjoy.

thebestsingerever

"Hi, this is my story suggestion for the current challenge: "The Good Girl's Bad Boys: The Good, The Bad, and The Bullied". The link is below, in the next message. I think this would be an excellent story for this challenge because one of the main points of the story is bullying. The author takes us on this amazing, sad, funny journey of a good girl and her bad boys facing her bullies and bullying head-on. The author also raises, what I think is, an important point in her story. It's that bullying won't ever stop. And I know that this account is about no more bullying but I believe that bullying won't ever stop... It's just a matter of surviving it. You have to survive and stand up for yourself and others. Then and only then will you actually conquer bullying. I'm sorry for rambling, but thank you for considering my suggestion :) "

light_the_night_

"What this book means to me:

After one of my friends found out that I was bullied for most of my life, she told me to read this book, she told me that it'll teach me that I shouldn't be ashamed of what happened to me. I started reading this book and I felt like I somehow knew Naomi, I felt like in some way she was exactly the same as I was, scarred, alone and ashamed. This book helped me realise that I'm not the only one out there, it made me realise that it wasn't my fault, although at the time I was certain it was, it made me realise that even though I was continually pulled down, hurt and treated like shit (excuse my French), I got through it and came out the other end. Scarred, maybe. But stronger, much stronger. People die because of this and it's not right, it never was.