How You Met:- Aja

Being  a waitress in a very famous restaurant that had celebrities visiting ,  business men and very rich families , came with its cons . It was long hours and I  had to be perfectly dressed at all times. The place had to always be spotless. I was stood behind the bar , clearing away glasses and wiping them down , putting them away on the shelves and checking everything was fully stocked.. The restaurant was quiet tonight so I had some time to myself to clean the bar. One of the girls I worked with was running towards the bar with a panicked look on her face.

"(Y/N)!" She said through long breaths as she got to the bar. She bent forward with her hands on her knees.

"Is everything Ok?" I asked as she placed her hand on her chest trying to catch her breath.

"A famous drag queen is coming here this evening. You will be serving her. " She said standing up straight. I sighed putting my hands on to my hips. 

"Why cant you serve ? I have so much to do behind here" I  groaned. I was lying. I didn't have much to do but I would rather stay behind the bar, less work

"I'm busy , you do it , you have been behind the bar all day , strop slacking"She said. As she turned around to leave the room , a gorgeous woman walked in. She stood in the entrance with her hands on her hips Her figure was out of this world. She had long purple hair with a blue bow on the right side. She wore a very revealing , tight , PVC style dress with a slit up the side. I had never seen someone so pretty in all my life. She had blue high heel shoes on that clipped the marble floors as she walked over to the bar where I was stood. She stood opposite me and placed her bag on to the bar and took a seat. No words came out of my mouth as I stared at all her features.

"Drink please" She demanded. 

"What can I get for you" I asked.

"Anything strong. And put one of those cute little umbrellas in it" She said while rummaging through her purse. I turned around and began to make her beverage. I found a blue umbrella which happened to match her outfit and placed it in to the glass. I carefully placed the glass in front of her. She held out her hand with the money for the drink'.

"That's not necessary Miss , its on the house" I said. She looked at me shocked.

"Shit! Alright. Ill have another then"She said , picking up her glass and taking a sip. I smiled and turned back around to make her another one. Placing a drink again in front of her. She slammed her empty glass on to the bar.

"Whats your name? " She said pointing to me. She had long painted nails. Her eyes looked me up and down. I tucked my hair behind my hair nervously. 

"I'm (Y/N)" I responded. 

"Aja" She said extending her hand. I took her hand in mine and we shook hands. 

"Oh girl! that bracelet is gorgeous " She said clocking my silver bracelet that I had around my wrist. 

"Oh this old thing" I said as we left go of each others hands. I forgot I even had it on.

"Can I try it on?" She asked. I nodded and unclipped the bracelet. She put her hand up towards me as I draped the bracelet around her hand and clipped it for her. It had small little charms on it. It wasn't sentimental to me. It was a bracelet that I had bought cheaply in a local mall.

"This is so cute. I need to get me one of these" She said inspecting all the charms.

"Its your if you want it" I said without thinking. Her mouth opened widely.

"Bitch! Are you serious?" She said. I smiled and nodded. . She stood up from her stool and leaned over the bar , arms open wide. She pulled me in for a hug and squeezed me tightly. 

"We are going to be the best of friends "She said in my ear. She placed her lips on my cheek and kissed me . My face turned a dark shade of red as she released me from her hug and sat back down on the stool. She smiled at me , all her teeth shining at me. She looked in to my eyes. I awkwardly looked down at the bar.

"You have very lovely eyes , has anyone ever told you that?" She said. I shook my head.

"They haven't" I said nervously. Nobody had ever told me that before. I looked up at Aja who was still staring at me . Taking everything in. Her cheeks were flushed a little.

"What time do you get off your shift?" She said quietly to not draw attention to my manager who was walking around the restaurant inspecting all the clean tables and linen.

"10"I mumbled quietly. Aja's face lit up.

"We are going out for a drink" She said. I had no say in the matter. That is what she had planned.

"Oh . Ok" I stuttered. Aja picked up her drink and quickly drank the whole glass of her alcohol  and placed it back on the bar.

"There's something about you" She said confidently. I opened my eyes widely. I'm glad she could see it . Because I couldn't.

"I want to get to know you better" She said smirking. My heart thumped through my ribs. I wanted to get to know her to.