How You Met:- Kameron Michaels

The concert that I attended in the stadium was incredible. I was buzzing coming out of the building. My friend stood at my side as we giggled like school girls on the crowded pavement.

"That was amazing! I took so many pictures!" My friend said excitedly waving her phone at my face.

"And me ! Did you hear the end song?" I said back.

"Absolutely! Hey. Seeing as the show is finished. How about hitting the town for a few bevvy's" My friend asked again. I shook my head. Drinks? It's so late.

"Oh no, I couldn't. I have work in the morning" I said reminding her.

"Just one?" She pleaded. She really knew how to pull my leg. I sighed. One wouldn't hurt.

"Fine. Fine" I said holding my hands up in surrender. She jumped up and down excitedly and clapped her hands.

"There is this club, literally a road away. You will love it , I know you will" She giggled and took my hand, pulling me through the crowds of people before I had a chance to blink. I rolled my eyes and smiled as our heels clicked the pavement as she tugged me down the road. After what felt like forever, we were stood outside a club with flashing pink neon lights. 

"Where the hell are we?" I said confused looking up a the sign.

"Its , like , totally the hottest place in town" She said looking at me stupidly. Like I was supposed to know. She didn't utter another word and turned on her heels and entered the club. I followed her in. It was quiet until she opened up two double doors and the music blasted. Strobe lights flickered, a disco ball spun from the ceiling. There were people dancing on the dancefloor , around tables and with their friends. Wow . It really was the hottest place in town. The place was full to the brim. There were people everywhere. My friend took my arm and led me through the hordes of people to a quieter bar situated near the back of the club, the music quietened down as we walked further from the dancefloor. There were empty seats around the bar, so we quickly nabbed two and sat down. I placed my handbag neatly down at the side of my chair.

"This place is crazy!" I shouted to my friend. I turned. She was to busy talking to someone she just met at the side of her. I tutted. She made friends so easily.

"What's your poison? " Said a voice from the side of me. I swivelled to my side and my eyes opened widely.The most beautiful woman was sat next to me. I couldn't stop staring. I didn't blink. Her makeup was so beautifully painted, her long dark, brown hair, swooped over the shoulders as she wore a silver, opened chested dress. Her brown eyes stared back at me through her long, black eyelashes.

"Oh I have work tomorrow, I don't think I will drink" I said sweetly.

"Don't be silly/ Your at a bar. I'll get you one. My treat" She said . I didn't know where to look, what to say. I didn't know this woman. 

"I'm fine" I said again.

"What are you drinking" She asked again. I guess I was having a drink.

"Just a gin and tonic, with a lemon wedge" I said with a smile. The young woman clicked her fingers to usher over the waiter. She said my order sweetly to the bartender and he answered with a nod. Pottering behind the bar to make my drink.

"Thank you." I said turning to the woman.

"I'm (Y/N)" I said. I felt a little nervous around her. She was ever so pretty. 

"Kameron "She said raising her hand for me to take. I took her hand in mine , her long nails neatly painted. We shook hands. Her hands were soft against mine.

"Do you come here often?" I asked breaking the ice. Kameron flicked her hair over her shoulder.

"I do. Do you ?" She smiled, her glistening white teeth winking back at me.

"I don't. First time " I uttered.

"That's why I haven't seen you around" She said as the bartender placed my drink in front of me.

"How much do I owe you?" I said panicking . I leant to the side of my chair and lifted my hand bag up from the floor and began to fish for my purse. Her hand pressed gently on my shoulder. I sat upright.

"Its nothing. Its on me, can't I buy a pretty girl a drink?" Kameron said in a soothing voice. She was mesmerizing. She was a beauty. I looked down awkwardly as my cheeks flushed red. 

"Maybe I can get to know you more?" She asked again . My heart in my throat. She wanted to get to know me more? Coming here was a good idea after all.

"Yes " I said in almost a whisper as I looked up at her. Her whole face glowed as she smiled. She looked down nervously and twiddled with her fingers. I turned to look at my friend. Her mouth was agape.

"What?" I said confused. 

"She is beautiful" She mouthed. My smile grew. And she was buying me drinks .