How You Met:- Raja

The night was in full swing. Working behind a busy drag bar was exhausting. I met so many different people through the nights and loved every minute. I quickly cleared the glasses off the bar from party goers and placed them in the dishwasher that was situated under the bar counter. I had my back to the bar and was replacing the alcohol bottles. The music was blaring and the strobe lights were moving back and fourth across the bar. I tapped my foot to the beat of the music as I replenished the alcohol . I turned around back to the bar and was taken aback.  A woman was stood with her hands on the bar glaring at me. She was tanned and had black hair tied back. She wore a black dress with a gold necklace. She wore black gloves up her arms. I didn't know what to say as she looked me up and down. Oh god.

"You finished?" She said quickly. I stepped forward to her nervously.

"Sorry.What can I get you?" I said tucking my hair behind my ear embarrassed.

"The last five minutes of my life" She said. I didn't answer. I looked down at the bar to avoid eye contact with her.She laughed loudly causing me to look up. 

"I'm only teasing. I'll have a large Vodka and coke" She said. I nodded and turned back around slowly and began to mix her drink. Finishing it and placing it in front of her . She picked the drink up and began to gulp it quickly. She moved th glass away from her lips.

"Can you put that on my tab?" She said as she took a breath.

"Uh , yeah sure , of course. What's your name?" I asked in a friendly tone. Trying to forget how angry she looked five minutes ago.

"Its Raja." She uttered back. I nodded and made a note on a spare piece of paper that was next to the till.

"This drink is good girl" She said lifting the glass eye level inspecting it.

"Uh thank you" I answered. She made me feel a little uncomfortable. She polished off the drink and slammed it on to the bar. She wiped the corners of her mouth subtly with her gloved hands and looked around the club . She bopped her head to the beat of the music as she looked around and turned back to me.

"I'll have the same again"She ordered. I obeyed and made the same drink placing It in front of her. Raja dropped her handbag on to the bar and began to fish around it. She pulled her hand from the bag and held out a note. 

"You have a tab?" I said confused taking the money from her hand.

"Its your tip." She said. I looked down. That's hell of a tip! £20.

"I , I cant accept this" I stuttered. She rolled her eyes.

"Just take it beautiful". She said . She winked. Was that the drink talking ? I nodded and placed the money in to my front apron pocket.

"Come find me after your shift. Ill be here all night" Raja said. I blushed as she smiled. Her white teeth winking at me. She turned on her heels and waded through the dancefloor of people. I didn't have much to say apart from Wow. What just happened. I watched as Raja walked over to an empty table and sat there. Eyes staring over at me through the crowds of people and drag queens.