How You Met:- Violet Chachki

A friend of mine had a birthday party a block away from where I lived. It was in a club that he had hired out for this special occasion. I was walking down the street in my beautiful tight black dress ,  black heels and my hair curled beautifully. My makeup was perfect and I was so excited to bust some moves on the dance floor. I was a street away from the club , when a random car slowed down at the side of me. I ignored it and kept walking. I began to pick up my pace and clutched on to my bag that was on my arm. The car followed me slowly  , driving the same pace as my walking. 

"Hey , Sweetheart ?" Said a voice. I turned to the car. It was a black limo. The driver was hanging out the window. He wore a tuxedo and had black sunglasses on. 

"Can I help you" I said nervously. I stopped walking to face the gentleman.

"Where's the West End Club?" He asked. That was the club I was making my way to. 

"Its just around that corner" I said pointing ahead of me. The driver gave me a thumbs up and wound the window back up. He began to drive off slowly.  Must have been the birthday boy. I managed to get to the club. A doorman was stood at the door. He was stamping peoples hands with a stamp so he knew who was in the party. There was a small line of people waiting outside. I queued up and waited my turn . I was now stood in front of the doorman.

"Name" He asked harshly.

"(Y/N) (Y/S)" I answered. He was holding a clipboard. His finger pressed against it, he was scrolling through looking for my name .

"Your not invited. " He said . My mouth gaped open.

"I am , I have the invite" I said . I slid my bag off my shoulder and began rummaging through it.  . Where the hell is it. Fuck I must have left it in the house. The people queuing behind me were tutting and whispering as I was panicking , searching through my handbag. My keys rattling around as I searched.

"Your not on the list love , can you move away from the door" Said the doorman. I looked back up at him. His face wasn't at all amused. My heart thumped. I was invited ! I turned around to start making my way home and I heard a voice.

"She's cool" It said. I turned back around to see a beautiful woman. She had black hair that was styled in Victorian rolls, She wore a tight corset that made her waist look so skinny. It could make any woman jealous. She wore a leotard under her corset so it covered her pelvic area. Black tights, a pearl necklace , and black gloves. I stayed silent as I looked her up and down . 

"Ok Miss Violet Chachki. Your in" Said the doorman pointing to me. I nervously walked slowly to the entrance of the club. The woman who I presumed was called "Violet" smiled at me as she walked ahead of me in to the club. On entering the club the place was filled with people. The music blasting , people drinking and dancing. It was the place to be. There was a stage at the other end of the club that was being set up for something. At the side was a small section , cornered off with red rope. Two doormen were stood each side. I noticed that Violet had walked over to that section and the doormen let her in . She sat herself down on the big red chairs and looked out across the dance floor at everyone. Was she famous? I had never seen her before. Was she here for the party? Was she the entertainment? I noticed my friend waving at me from across the dance floor , he was right opposite what I expected was the VIP area. I smiled and I quickly wiggled through the crowd of dancing people to meet him.

"Hi ! You look so pretty" He said as he hugged me tightly.

"So do you. Happy Birthday, birthday boy" I said as I hugged him back. We broke the hug and he smiled at me.

"Have you see who is here?" He said in my ear. He used his eyes to signal behind him. I looked over his shoulder and seen Violet staring over at us. 

"Yeah I saw, Who is she ?" I said a little confused. My friend laughed at me.

" A very famous drag queen! Violet Chachki!" He said. I shook my head.

"I have no idea who she is, but she got me in to your party. The doorman wouldn't let me in!" I said. His mouth opened in shock.

"You have already met her ! And she got you in!" He said amazed.Violet was still staring over at us. I looked over my friend shoulder again. We locked eyes. She raised her hand and used the "Come here " motion for me to go over to her. My heart raced. I pointed to my chest and mouthed "Me?". She nodded her head. My friend turned and saw what was happening.

"Oh my god! Its my birthday and she is calling you over. You are so fucking lucky" He said teasingly. I began to nervously tremble as I walked to the VIP area. What exactly did she want? The two doormen were now at either side of me. The looked me up and down as if I was filth. They didn't say a word to each other as one of them unclipped the red rope. Violet was now a few steps away from me. I walked forward and stood in front of her. I felt like she was supposed to be royalty. I didn't utter word as I stood in front of her.

"Aren't you going to sit down. Your making the place look untidy. " She said. I didn't hesitate and sat next to her on the seat. 

"I saw you earlier" She said again. I looked at her confused.

"Did you?" I answered confused.

"Yeah , you were walking a street away from this place. I noticed you straight away. I asked the driver to stop and pick you up but , unfortunately, he doesn't listen to anything anyone says" She said. She smiled at me . Her smile seemed to calm me. I smiled back. She was so sweet , and beautiful !

"Oh you did?" I said.

"Yeah your kinda cute". I blushed as she locked her eyes with mine. We stared at each other for a moment. The world felt like it had stopped moving and it felt like we were staring at each other for minutes. Violet broke the stare and looked down.

"Can I get you a drink?" She said sweetly. 

"That would be lovely" I smiled. 

"Excuse me " She said trying to get the doorman's attention. One of them turned to us both.

"What can I do for you?" He said quickly. 

"Drinks please. And don't keep me and this beautiful lady waiting " She said leaning back in to the chair. What was happening . I feel like a celebrity right now. 

"Don't worry , I don't bite " Violet said as she put her hand on my leg. My heart raced. This night did not go as I planned!