How You Met:- Willam (Out Of Drag)

I paced the aisles of the boutique. I was looking for an outfit for a dinner party I had later this evening. I left things last minute so was panicking trying to find a pair of shoes to match my dress. So many pretty dresses, skirts and shoes. The shoes caught my eye from the end of the aisle and I quickened my walk to reach them. As I got there my eyes glistened as I looked up and down at the ceiling to floor rack. So many colours! So much choice! Heels, flats, sandals, trainers, boots. You name it. At the corner of my eye I seen a glittery pair of stiletto style heels. It would go perfect for my dinner outfit. They were the same colour. And the last pair! As I extended my arm to pick up the shoes to look more closely. A pair of hands swiped them off the shelf before I had a chance to touch them. I turned my head briskly to the person who took the shoes .

"Excuse me?" I said in an angry tone. The person gripped the shoes tightly to their chest. I looked at their face. It was a young gentleman with dirty, blonde hair. He wore a black tank top and was glaring at me up and down.

"Can I help you?" He said looking at me like I was filth. I scoffed. Who was this princess?

"I picked them first!" I scolded. He scoffed back and laughed at me.

"Go away. Your making the place look untidy" He said taking his free hand and fanning me away. My jaw dropped. Who does he think he is?How dare he!

"You don't need them shoes , Loser" I said. I put my hands on my hips and scowled. He began to laugh loudly.

"Don't call me a Loser. I am a winner" He said he closed his eyes and looked the other way. I sighed. There was no arguing with this guy. He didn't care.

"What do you need them shoes for? They wouldn't suit your girlfriend!" I said. He laughed again.

"There for me" He snapped. Pressing the heels closer to his chest. I lowered my stance and stepped back.

"Oh I am sorry." I said a little confused and apologetic.

"I am a drag queen bitch. And I need these shoes for my performance tonight. I was going to ask you to come out of niceness. But I don't like you , and I am allowed to not like you" He uttered. I smiled a little and shook my head. I had been arguing with a drag queen.

"You have good taste " I smiled trying to break the ice. His mouth finally formed in to a smile.

"I'm Willam Belli" He said in a tone as if I should know who he was. It then clicked.

"You look very familiar" I said taking another look at him up and down. I had seen him somewhere before. A film maybe?

"You must own a television" He said cockily. I found myself giggling madly. He was funny I'll give him that.  He looked back up at the rack and pulled another pair of shoes from the shelf and handed them to me. There were the same pair we had both been fighting over but were in a gold colour. They were much nicer that the ones I had previously chosen.

"Thanks" I said.

"They are more your colour" He said sweetly holding them up to my face. I took them from him and smirked. He smiled back and looked away.

"See you around then" He said cockily. He held the heels by the straps and flung them over his shoulder. He strutted away from the shoe rack and to the direction of the till. I had a smug look on my face as he walked away. Sometimes I worry about the situations I get myself in .