How You Met:- Trixie Mattel

I worked in a designer shoe shop. Every girls dream. My wardrobe was filled with all different styles, heights and coloured shoes. I loved working here and I met some characters. I had met so many different people in my life with different styles and prefrences. I always had people looking for shoes that were off to Anime conventions, men who were interested in ladies clothes and the odd drag queen or two. Celebrities came to the store so it wasn't your average shoe shop. Today was just like any other day. I was re organizing the shop window. I was putting new shoes on our new mannequin. Big pink platform style shoes. They were beautiful. I couldnt afford them for the price they were. And they were just ins.They were very expensive. As I put the finishing touches on the manniquin. I stood up and jumped back in fright. In the window, outside, staring back at me was a woman. Head to toe in pink clothing. She had big blonde hair, her makeup was incredibly bright and out there. She had a pink dress on and her arms were full of different bags from different designer shops. She smiled at me. I smiled back and watched as she rushed in to the shop . The bell jingled as she opened the shop door.

"Oh my god! Hi ! I need those shoes you have in the window" She said stood behind me .Her voice quite deep. I looked her up and down again and realised she was a drag queen. A beautiful one. She was like a life sized Barbie and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Hi there. Uh sure, I have plenty of sizes in the back" I said. She giddely jumped up and down.

"Yay! I need a 13. I pray you have that size. There gorgeous and will complete my look perfectly." I smiled.

" I will see what I can do" I said. She walked over to the chairs in the middle of the room and sat down, placing all her bags of shopping on to the floor. I walked in to the backroom and checked the shelves. I found her size straight away and grabbed the box and walked back out to where the queen was sitting. As she saw me walking out of the room she clapped her hands excitedly. Her beaded bracelets jingling as she clapped.

"Oh my god. Please say you found them". I nodded and she squealed with delight.

"Gimme gimme gimme"She said raising her hands out towards me and taking the box. She opened them and pulled out the pink platforms. Admiring them with her mouth open.

"Honey. Oh Honey ! They are exactly what I want". She stood up. She towered over me. She placed her left hand on to my shoulder for support as she took the shoes she already had on, off, and threw them on to the floor. She quickly dropped a few inches. She clumsily put the new shoes on to her feet and again towered over me.

"These are like the comfiest shoes I have ever put on my feet" She started strutting back and fourth in the mirror against the wall. She stood still and began to pose and flip her hair.

"Yes girl! Now my life is complete" She said. She turned to me and ran at me with open arms and hugged me .

"Thank you so much for finding these!" I blushed slightly as I hugged her back. She smelled of expensive purfume .She stepped back and looked me up and down.

"I wish I had this job . I be buying every shoe that came in! Is that what you do?" She asked. I laughed nervously.

"I wish. But the shoes are so expensive. I usually wait until there on sale. And even then I use my discount " I said truthfully . She smiled at me.

"Not expensive for me"She said cockily walking back to the mirror and posing again. I looked her up and down again. Mesmerised by her beautiful look. She turned around again and walked towards me with her hand out.

"Im Trixie. Trixie Mattel" She said. I took her hand and we shook. Her mouth then opened.

"Ohh! Those shoes!" She said pointing to me. It took me a few seconds to realise she was pointing to the rack behind me. I turned to see she was pointing to another pair of floral printed platforms.

"Oh yes, There new in" I said .

"Can you bring me a pair in the same size. And bring the same pair in your size". I raised my eyebrow confused, but accepted her odd request and headed back in to the back room and collected two pairs of shoes in our sizes and made my way back to where Trixie was sitting. I sat next to her and passed her the box.

"Now you try your size on and ill try mine" She said. Without hesitation I put the floral platforms on and stood tall. She put hers on and linked my arm and walked me to the mirror. I blushed and I stood tall.

"Waw you have a good eye they are beautiul!" I said. She let go of my arm and turned side to side to see the heels.

"I know" She said grinning. I giggled. She then went in to her handbag that was sat on the floor and pulled out her pink purse. She fished around and handed me a lump sum of money and a small business type card with her name on it.

"Here" She said as she placed it in my hand.

"These are for the shoes. Mine and yours" . My eyes widened and my heart raced.

"Excuse me "I managed to stutter.

"Its for our shoes .They look good on you" She said . I froze . I didnt know what to say. My mouth just gapeing open. Was she serious!

"Oh and the card. Give me a call the next time you get new ins. Maybe we could hang out sometime to. I'm not always this clown looking" She winked and I blushed slightly. She then proceeded to pick her bags up, still wearing the floral print shoes and exited the shop. I smiled as she waved at me through the glass and strutted up the road.