chapter 34

Delilah's POV

I miss everyone a lot. I don't know why I was so sick. I know I've never been out of state before, but I thought I was going be able to stay with them and have fun. Guess not.

I love when CC calls to check up on me. He really cares about me. That's how I know he's the one for me. He's crazy with me, he lets me be me, he's a caring person towards me. I know he will never leave me. He loves me for the way I am. With every flaw I have, he doesn't care.

Whenever he calls it gives me butterflies that I have never had for anyone before.

I decided to text Angel. I wanted to see if she and the rest of the guys knew what happened.

Texts:

me: Hey Angel.

A: hello D. How are you feeling? Any better.

Me: I am feeling a lot better. I'm guessing CC told you what happened.

A: yeah. he said that you caught the next flight back home cause you were homesick.

Me: yeah....listen im going to bed bc im tired. bye. tell the guys I said hi and tell CC I love him for me. Have fun you guys.

A: okay. goodnight D. I will tell them.

I then put my phone down on my charger and walked to my bedroom to go to bed. I put on pjs and claimed in bed and quickly fell asleep.

This is pretty much a filler chapter...I'm going to try and get as many chapters as I can before Thursday afternoon bc I have to drive to Ohio.. So if I'm not updating by then that's why. Thank you all. Maybe I'll do some later.