chapter 25

Angel's POV (One month later)

Andy was going on a tour. I'm gonna miss him like crazy! Today were spending the day together before he leaves. -Hey babe I've been thinking.- he said. -What about?- I asked. -Come on tour with us? With me?-he gave puppy dog eyes. -You have to ask your manager. You know I can't without his permission.- I said. He sighed. -I know.-

He walked outside and took out his phone. Probably to call John their manager. I sat on the couch. We were just at his place enjoying our company together. He walked back in and looked at me with an amazing expression on his face.

-What did he say? Something cold and bitter like his soul seems to be- I laughed. I wasn't a big fan of John. You never know when he is mad or not. -No-  he chuckled. -Look I know you don't like him but we have to have him.- Andy said. -I know. What did he say?- I asked. -Well....he said...yes. We have an extra bunk. remember the one we had put in for you?-he said.

-Yes. But since I'm your girlfriend,- I said. His eyes got wide and a smile showed his bright white teeth. -I thought we could share a bed.- I said. He looked at me with the same amazing smile. -What's up live birds?- we heard someone say. It was Ashley. Of course he has to drop by at this time. -Ash wtf are you doing here?- Andy asked. -Actually we are all here because the tour bus is here and were ready to leave so get packin!- he said.

-Already? I thought it was tomorrow!- Andy said. -Nope. It's now that we are leaving. So come on get packing!!- Ashley said. Andy nodded then faced me. -You should get things packed too. John did say yes.- Andy said. I nodded and followed him upstairs. I've been living with him for about a month now. Jinxx was okay with it.

We walked upstairs and Andy and I got our suitcases and put clothes in. I then walked into the bathroom to get my makeup bag and my brush and toothbrush and toothpaste. Me and him were both ready by the time Ashley yelled upstairs. -Come on guys! Your lucky we can't leave without you!- He yelled. -Ashley your so impatient!-I said coming downstairs. -Oh well. Are you guys ready?- he asked. -Yes-Andy answered.

-Lets go then.- We were then on the bus and driving to our first venue.

A/N I am so sorry I didn't upload sooner. I was busy this weekend. But here it is now! Ilyasm! <3 comment|vote|fan