Chapter 6

Jinxx's POV

I was on the phone with Angels school. Apparently she got into a fight with another girl. I don't know. I just have to pick her up now.

As I got into my car and started it up. When I did the music was blasting and killing my ear drums. That was because of Angel. She borrowed my car for school yesterday because hers was almost out of gas. She must have had the radio turned up loud.

~~~

I pulled up to the school to picke her up. I can't wait to hear how this happened.

Angel's POV

It was now lunchtime and I always sat alone. I didn't really have friends. I was eating my lunch when someone bothered me. I knew who it was from the voice. Jessica. She thought she was just an amazing person that had to be loved by all when really she just walked around kissing every boy she saw.

-Hey Angel-her voice was cold.

-What do you want?- I snapped already knowing that this was going to end badly.

-Woah. Chill I just wanted say hi. So how's the emo doing today.- she said. I got sick of her mouth already. -Listen I don't wanna have to punch you but I will. And I'm sure you don't want that either.- I said. She just looked at me.

-Oh really?- she said. She picked up my soda I had and slowly dumped it on my head and laughed. -THATS IT!-I screamed. I jumped out of my seat and tackled her to the ground. I started to punch her face. Soon she had a broken nose and a busted lip. I was honestly proud of this. For standing up for myself.

That is until I was called down to the office. My principal called me down soon after the fight. He told me I had been expelled and that he was going to call my dad. I told him to call Jinxx instead.

Once that was over and done with I sat in the office with all my things and waited for Jinxx to get here. When he did he signed me out and we left.

-Angel, what.the.hell.did.you.do?- jinxx asked. I gladly told him. -Well, this girl named Jessica always picked on me and today I stood up for myself when she dumped soda on my head. Then I attacked her and got expelled.- I said trailing off.

-Well..I'm not mad.-he said. I was shocked he wasn't. -Why?- I asked. -Because you stood uo for yourself. And any girl who knows how to pack a punch is definitely my sister. I heard she had a broken nose. Nice.- he said. I laughed a little. -Okay. Well...thank you.- I smiled.

-No problem. So you wanna come with me? I'm going to the studio to work on a new album. BVB4. You in?- he asked. -Hell yes!- I said excitedly. That means I get to fully get to know everyone there. Ashley, CC, Jake, Andy. It's gonna be so fun!