chapter 38

Andy's POV

My heart shattered when I heard the worry and fear in Ella's voice. I hurried out to my car not caring about anyone else. Once I got in my car, I started it up and dashed towards the mall. As I was driving I pulled out my phone and called Jinxx. -Hello?- he answered.

-Jinxx get to the mall right now.- I said quickly.

-Why what's wrong?- he asked worried.

-I don't know, just do it and bring the guys with you, now!- I hung up and called Ella. -Ella!- she answered almost immediately.

-Oh Andy thank god. Listen I don't know where I am but you have to find an old warehouse. Look for my car. I'm guessing your near the mall now. Go down the road and take a right. Then look for the warehouse. I'll see you then.- Ella said and hung up.

I went down that street she told me and saw the old warehouse. I whipped around to the front of it and parked my car. I ran out and saw Ella.

-Andy! They ran inside. I had no idea what to do. And I didn't want him to hurt her so I didn't go in.- Ella said with tears welling up.

-Ella it's okay. Calm down. We will get her out of this mess. That bastard is gonna pay.- I said.

-Okay- she said. Tears now streaming down her cheeks leaving tear stains. -I just hope she is okay Andy.-

-She will be. I promise.- I said. Soon all the guys came, piled into Jinxx's car. They all got out and came over to us. -They are in there. We didn't want to go in so he didn't hurt her. We have to do something though.- I said.

We all went towards the door and tried to get in as quietly as possible just incase he was gonma hurt her. If he did I was going to smash his head in. Whoever did this...-Ella- I whispered.

-Yeah?- she called. Before I could ask her we heard a scream. I knew that was Angel.

-Were coming Angel!- Jinxx yelled.

-THERE UP THOSE STAIRS!- CC yelled. We all bolted up the stairs and all we saw was a bunch of doors.

-Which one are they in?- Jake asked.

-Lets check all of them.- Ashley said. We all split up and checked each door, kicking them in to get them open. They were all locked oddly. We finally came to a door. All of them were open except for this one from us opening them. We had only one chance left to find the right one. Who knows what condition Angel could be in right now.

We all stepped away from the door. I lifted up my foot about to kick it in when she screamed again. She was definitely in there. I brought my foot to the door and it pushed forcefully, opening it. Angel was all bruised and beaten. I didn't know who the guy was but he was going to be hurt. Bad.

She was sitting in a chair, strapped down with straps and a blindfold across her beautiful eyes. Stains of tears were down her cheeks. He went in front of her and blocked her from us. -Step. Away. From. Us. Now.- he paused in between each word.

-Let her go.- I simply said.

-No! She belongs with me! Not any of you emos!- he said. I got angry now. I walked over to him and punched him in the face. His nose started to bleed as he moved back, holding his nose in pain. It was surely broken.

-Angel! Are you okay?!- I asked frantically. I knew it was a stupid question but stil I'm worried about her. I knew the answer and it wasn't good obviously, she needs to get to the hospital.

-Leave her!- the guy said, running towards me and Angel. Ashley, Jake, and CC held him back and beat him to a pulp. Jinxx helped me with Angel and Ella called the cops and an ambulance. Jinxx and I helped Angel down the stairs but she couldn't make it and had to sit down.

She was in horrible condition. She couldn't walk a lot. She must have had a few broken ribs, a sprained hand...It was so heart breaking to see her like this.

I could see the ambulance outside the window. I was sitting next to Angel making sure she was okay. As soon as they pulled up I tapped Angel lightly. -Angel..the ambulance is here- she never answered me. She was passed out. The guys were upstairs keeping that guy away from us. I couldn't get her awake.

-Oh god Angel! Angel wake up! Wake up please!- I yelled. Ella came running down and out the door probably getting the paramedics. They ran in with a stretcher and put Angel on it, pushing her out the door and into the ambulance.

-Excuse me, do you have any relation to this woman?- one of the paramedics asked.

-I..I'm her...her boyfriend..- I stuttered out of sadness.

-Alright so since your close to her you can ride with her in the ambulance.- the paramedic said.

-Alright. Thank you.- I said and walked into the vehicle. I sat down and stared at Angel. She had an oxygen mask and she was still knocked out cold. I grabbed her hand and held it tightly. I hope she is gonna be okay. Please be okay my love..