chapter 24

Delilah's POV

CC was so nice to me! He was really cute too! I've always loved CC in BVB. I never knew I would be riding in the same car as him to my now ex boyfriends house. I wanted to get to know him more. He even  suggested to drive to Derek's house and confront him. He had the look of anger on his face when I told him what the text read.

I can't believe he would even think to do something like that to me. After all that I have done for him he does this. What a jerk. CC was right. -We are here.-Angel said. I loved her like a sister. She has always helped me through things and I've helped her. I knew she would help me with this.

-You okay?- CC asked. Like I said, he is so sweet. -Yeah. Just.....I don't know.....Shocked I guess. I never thought he would do this to me.- I said.

-Well it'll be all okay now. Once we go in there you can tell him straight that your dumping him.-CC said. I was just falling for him even more. -Okay. Let's go.-I said and got out. We walked over to the front door and all I could hear was footsteps running towards the door. He didn't answer it though. -Who are you?- the random whore asked.

-I am Derek's girlfriend. Now move.-I pushed her out of the way and walked up the stairs that were at the door. I pushed the bathroom door open. -What the..h-hey baby.-Derek said. -Don't you 'Hey baby' me. Go hey baby that hoe downstairs!-I yelled. I walked to the bedroom that me and him used to share and got my things together so I could leave.

-Baby please I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I promise.-he begged. -You had your chance.- I simply said and walked out with my things. I walked in the spare room, grabbed my guitar and headed for my car. Derek was following me.

-Who the hell are these freaks?- he said coldly. -These people you call 'Freaks' are my friends. You leave them alone alright.- I said. -No. They came on my property so there in this too.-Derek said. I wanted to hit him. I turned around from facing the car and smacked Derek across the face. His right cheek was turning a brightly colored red.

-I hate you!-he said as he hit me in the face. -Alright! I've had enough!-CC screamed as Angel ran over to me. Andy was helping CC beat up Derek. They were gentlemen! I loved Angel and Andy together. Maybe I had a chance with CC.

-Oh my god!Are you okay?-Angel said comforting me. -Yeah I'm fine.-I said not taking my eyes off of CC. -Hey...D? YOU LIKE CC!-She screamed. I covered her mouth. -Shut up!Yes I do!- I said. -I can help with that!-she was so excited to play match maker. I could tell. -If you mess up I'll kill you-I laughed. She nodded and helped me with the bruise on my face. Once CC and Andy were done with Derek we all decided to head back to 

Andy's place.

I thought if I sat in the back CC would too. It worked. I get to sit next to CC! I know. I know. Stupid thing to get excited over. But shut up. That's just how I am.

Angel's POV.

We were all back at Andy's house and we were having a good time. I helped Delilah get her bruise covered with foundation. It helped a little. The rest of the time we ended up having fun. Which was a good thing!

By the end of the time, CC and I had exchanged numbers since we didn't have each others and CC and Delilah exchanged and Andy and Delilah exchanged numbers. I already had her number. CC and Delilah left and went there seperate ways and I stayed back at Andy's with him.

-Hey babe.-I called. -Yes?-he asked. -Delilah likes CC.- I said. He looked at me. -Really? Because CC likes Delilah.- he said. -No way?- I asked. -Yes way.- he laughed. -We should get them together.-I said. -We should. How about we.....-he thought for a moment. -Say all the guys are going to a restaurant but never show up and we invite them and have a double date without them knowing?- he suggested.

-You Mr.Biersack have amazing ideas.-I said. He sat down next to me and put his head in my lap with his feet the other way. -Okay then. Are we the couple who help other people become a couple?- he asked. I laughed. -Yes. We are the love doctors!- I laughed even more and so didn't he.

-I love you.-He said. -I love you too.- I said as I bent down to kiss him. Be kept me there so we could continue kissing. He had his hand on my head so we would stay put. I really do love him.

I made him sit up so I wasn't leaning down and having my neck hurt. -Will you stay with me tonight?- I asked. I wanted to stay with him. -Yes. But only if you'll stay with me.-he said. -Of course.- I said and we kissed some more.

-You know I've been thinking.-he stopped kissing me to talk. I loved his nicotine filled lips. -Why don't you come live with me?- he asked. -That's......I will....but only if you want me too..-I said. That was a big step but I wanted to move in with him. -Of course I want you too babe! Did we not just have a make out session? Doesn't that say I love and want you to move in with me!- he said.

I laughed and got up walking into his kitchen. He followed, opening up the fridge and grabbing a drink. -When?- I asked. -uhm....I don't know..- he answered. -Well we have to figure that out. When do you want to talk to Jinxx about it?- I said and jumped up on the counter.

Andy walked over to me and hugged me while I was still on the counter. -We can tomorrow.- he said. -That works.- I kissed him. I love that tall,pale, man!