Chapter 23

Jinxx's POV

I was so happy to be out if that hospital. It was so boring to just sit around and do nothing all day. Yeah half of the time I was knocked out but when I was awake it was boring. I was spending the day with Sammi. I think we were a couple. I don't know. I'll ask her about it to see if it's real or not.

She came to me and Angel's house to pick me up. No one wanted me driving because of my arm. I heard a few knocks on the door and went to open it. -Hey Sammi.- I said as she walked in. -Hey babe.-.she said. So it was real. -How are you feeling today?- she asked. -Great. A lot better than what I did feel like.- I said happily. -Well that's good.- she said.

-What do you want to do today?- she asked. -I don't know. Anything with you.- I said. I watched as a blush took over her face. -That's sweet.- she said. -How about we see a movie?-she suggested. -Alright.- I agreed. We walked to the car and Sammi got in the driver's seat while I got in the passengers seat. Today was going to be fun.

CC's POV

Today me, Andy, and Angel are all hanging out together. I was excited to be honest. I didn't really know Angel that well so it was going to be fun. Angel said she was inviting her friend Delilah I think it was to hang out with us. I don't know. But I'm sure she's just as fun as Angel.

I called Andy to let him know I was on my way to his house. I'm pretty sure Angel and her friend would already be there. Angel said that Delilah was a big fan of bvb.

Once I got to his house, Angel's car was already there. I walked in to find them sitting on Andy's couch and a girl sitting next to Angel,who I assumed to be Angel's friend. Her eyes lit up and went wide when she saw me. I laughed and walked into the room.

-Hey guys.- I said. as I walked in. Angel's friend was beautiful. She had black hair down to her ribs and amazing brown chocolate eyes. She we gorgeous. I thought she was single. But then she checked her phone.

-Who is it D?- Angel asked. -It was Derek.- she said. Her voice was shakey. -What's wrong?- Angel asked getting up to sit next to Delilah. -I don't know but it's not him texting me.- she said. -What do you mean?- Andy asked. -I don't know who is texting me but it's not him. It's from his phone though.-. Delilah said.

-What are they saying?-I asked. -Why am I texting there boyfriends phone?- she sounded unsure. -Uh..I don't want to make you upset but I think that Derek guy is cheating on you.- I said. -Oh my god....-she started to cry. I felt bad. I thought I made her cry. I went and sat down next to her.

-You know what? You don't need a guy like that. He's a jerk. He doesn't deserve you. Now I know I just met you but you seem like an amazing girl. So...you wanna drive over there and confront him?-I asked. She laughed which made me smile. Her laugh was cute. -Okay. Well I found something we can do.- Angel laughed. -Oh haha. Like you thought of that idea!-I laughed as well.

We all walked out of the house and piled into Angel's car since hers was more roomy.  -Where does he live?- She asked. Delilah gave her the adress while Angel put it into her GPS. Me and Andy both let her sit in the passengers seat. After a few minutes Andy leaned in close to me. -Dude do you like Delilah or something? You seem....non.....hyper...-he trailed.

-No-I blushed. -The blush on your face says differently.-he said. l just stared him down. -Alright!-I quietly yelled. -I do. But you need to keep your mouth shut okay?- He nodded and stopped talking. I wanted to bash this guys head in as soon as I saw him. I really liked Delilah. Even though I just met her. Yeah. She probably had that effect on a lot of people.

A/N HA! I purposely left it a cliff hanger! I'll probably be uploading another chapter tonight. It's 10:39 at night here so.....but I don't know I don't feel that tired at all...so if anything I will be but if I don't then that's how you know I will be asleep. Okay. Ilyasm!!!

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Comment|Vote|Fan.