chapter 21

Andy's POV

Me and Angel are meeting the guys at the hospital to see if Jinxx is up and okay.  Knowing that Jinxx is in the hospital, Angel hasn't eaten anything. She is growing more and more thin. I tried to get her to eat breakfeast this morning and she refused.

She really loves Jinxx. Not because he is her brother, but because he has taken care or her for a long time. Even when Angel lived with her father Jinxx still helped her. -Angel? Please eat something.- I begged.

-I don't want anything.- she said. -Babe. Please eat something.- I begged again. -I don't want anything!- she snapped. -I'm sorry.- she said. -I'm just....I don't know.- she said. -It's okay. I'm just worried about you. You won't eat anything.- I said. -I know. I'm scared. What if Jinxx doesn't turn out okay?- she started to cet at the thought.

-He's gonna be okay. I promise.- I said. -Can we go? I wanna see him.- She asked. -of course.- I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. We walked out to my car like that and pattes so we could get in. We drove in nothing but silence and music filling my car. She had her head down the whole time.

-You ready?- I asked. -I guess so.- she said as she opened the door and stepped out. We walked in silence to his room. When we got there he wasn't there.

-Where is he?- she sounded paniced. -I'll ask the doctor.- I walked out and round the nearest doctor. -Excuse me do you know Where Jeremy Ferguson is?- I asked. -We moved him to another room. These are for patients with severe injuries. He woke up last night.- the doctor said. -Thank you so much. What room is he in now?- I asked. She gold m the room number and I went to get Angel who was crying.

I ran over and comforted her. -Angel it's okay. They just moved him into another room. Come on.- I grabbed her hand and brought her to the room. -Is he okay?- she asked as we walked towards the room. -Yeah. He's awake now.- I said. I was her smiling a little which made me happy.

We walked in to see Jinxx up and eating. -Jinxx.- Angel said. -Hey Angel. Are you okay? You look like you've been crying.- he said worriedly. -I was worried about you. You weren't in the other room so Andy went to ask where you were. I was so worried.- She walked over and hugged him.

-I'm okay. Don't worry. I woke up when Sammi was here last night.- She really cares about you bro.- I said. -Yeah- Jinxx said.

Sammi's POV

(Night Before)

I was sitting in Jinxx's room watching him sleep. At least I hope he's sleeping. I was really worried about him. I started to fall asleep when I heard something. I heard moving. -Jinxx?- I asked. -What happened?- he asked. -Oh Jinxx! You were in a terrible car reck! How are you feeling?- I asked excitedly. -I'm fine. Where's Angel?- he asked.

-She left a while ago. She said she didn't want you waking up and seeing her cry.- I answered. -Oh. Okay. How long sas I asleep?- he asked. -Ever since you got in the reck.- I said. -That long?- he asked. -Yeah. Why don't you get some rest okay?-  he nodded and put his head on the pillow. -Sammi.- he called as I was about to walk out the door. -Yeah.- I asked.

-I love you.- he said. I froze. He loves me? -I love you too- I said then walked out with butterflies in my stomach.