chapter 10

Angel's POV

We were all at the restaurant now. Everybody had their meals and we were talking casually while we were eating. When we finished our meal we all parted ways and went home. When me and Jinxx got home, we started talking.

-Jinxx..I don't want dad near us...- I said. -It's gonna be okay.- Jinxx said. -Well I still don't want him to come here. I'm afraid he is going to go too far and do something stupid. You know he won't stop until he gets his way right?- I asked. -Look Angel, if he even tries to do something stupid, you know that we will do something about it- He said.

-I'm just afraid of him hurting someone like he always threatens to do. Can we at least get a restraining order on him? Please? It will make me feel a WHOLE lot better.- I asked hoping he would say yes.

-Yea. I'll get one on him tomorrow okay?- I nodded. -I'm going to go to bed. I'm tired from hanging with everyone today. Thank you. I really want to get to know everyone.- I said. Jinxx hugged me then went to bed. I did the same and went into my room. I got dressed in robin (batman/robin) pj's and went to bed. Today was a good day. Besides the fact about my dad but other than that I loved it.

I really wanted to get to know Andy though. He was really nice and maybe we'd be able to hang out. Just us. Nkt like a date just as friends. Maybe things will change from this point on.

A/N I uploaded a lot today...I hope you guys like it though! Please comment and vot and fan. I really love when you comment. The comments make my day. Thank you all ilysm. 61 reads so far! Wow! thank you all!