chapter 29

Angel's POV

I sat in my bunk crying my eyes out. Why would he do that to me? Was I just over reacting? So many questions were bouncing around in my head. I don't  know if I should talk to him or not. What if he was just trying to get me to understand. Maybe it wasn't his fault.

I didn't do anything. I sat there, sulking in my own pool of tears. He kissed another girl. And even if it was the girl that kissed him first, why didn't he move?

My bunk curtain was pushed to the side quickly and a figure was there. I couldn't tell who it was because of the tears covering my eyes made my vision blurry. -Angel? Are you okay?- Jinxx asked. I knew it was jinxx from his voice.

-If you call sulking in my own tears okay then yes. I am just dandy!- I snapped out of sadness.

-Listen I know your upset but you don't have to sit in your bunk all day-jinxx said.

-Why not? I have nothing to do anyways but this. I don't wanna be out there with that.....manwhore...- I said.

-He is not a manwhore. Why don't you two talk to each other. Get this all straightened out instead of sitting in your bunk.- He said.

-I have nothing to say to him. I just wanna sit here and think. May I please do that?- I asked.

He didn't say anything. He just walked away all, what seemed to be, mad. I couldn't believe it. Why would he be mad at me? He came back a few minutes later after I closed the curtain up. He just ripped it open again but this time with Andy at his side. -Go- he pushed Andy towards my bunk and made him climb in next to me.

-This is gonna stop now. You two are gonna talk and set things straight. I don't wanna hear any whining that you don't  want to. I'm tired of you two ignoring each other. Angel, you have done nothing but sit in your bunk for two days of being on the road. Have you eaten anything? I don't think so because you haven't come out of there. And Andy. Oh Andy. Ever since she saw you and that stranger kissing you were probably heart broken. That's how I know you love my sister. So talk and get it done and over with.- When jinxx was done with his speech he walked away closing the curtain behind him.

He really cared for us if he is doing this. Andy started to talk first. -Listen babe- I cut him off right there.

-Don't call me.babe.- I snapped.

-Sorry...but I just wanted to say how sorry I am. It wasn't me who kissed that girl. She was just a crazy fan who wanted to be with me. But the thing is, is that I would never ever in a million years cheat on you. I love you way too much to ever do that.- He said. He sounded as if he was begging me to take him back.

-Andy...I don't know. If it was that girl who kissed you first, why didn't you move sooner? You looked like you wanted to but you didn't. Why?- I asked. Tears welled up in my eyes just thinking about that awful moment.

-She had my shirt. She was scarcely strong for a girl that small. I couldn't get away because she was holding me close to her. She had a really tight grip on my shirt. If she didn't I would've moved away.  I'm so so sorry. Can you ever forgive me? please. I love you.- he begged again.

-Andy....I love you too. I never stopped. That's why I've been in here crying my eyes out like a child. I missed you, but I didn't have the guts to actually come out and face you. I'm so sorry for ignoring you all this time.- I said. It was true. I couldn't stop loving him. I still had that small bundle of hope inside of me that what I saw wasn't true and that wasn't the Andy I knew. And that Andy I saw was the same Andy I see now. It wasn't your fault. I should have listened when you asked me too. Can you forgive me for that?- I bet I sounded as though I was begging. But I didn't care. I had my Andy back.

-Of course I do.- immediately after saying that he kissed me. I missed his kisses. The nicotine on his lips is the thing that I love. The softness of them is what I love. I loved everything about him. He was my all.

-I love you.- I said when he stopped kissing me.

-Forever and ever, I will love you too-