chapter 7

Jinxx's POV

-Hey guys- I said as I walked into the studio. Angel close behind. -Hey bro.- CC said. -Who's this?- Ashley asked. -Oh this is Angel. You've met her before.- I answered. -Oh well sorry I don't remember ever meeting you. Hi Angel.- Ashley said. -it's okay. I don't blame you for not remembering. It's pretty much my dads fault anyway.- Angel said.

-Hey Angel. How's everything?- Jake asked. -Hey Jake. It's fine. I just moved in with Jinxx actually.- she said.

-Why?- CC asked.

-Just trouble with dad and step mom thats all. Anyways how's the music going?- she asked. -It's going very well actually. We're just doing drum tracking right now.- Andy said. -Oh cool. Can I hear?- Angel asked. -Of course!- CC said. CC walked into the recording studio and started to play. I just watched as Angel's face lit up at how good he was.

Angels POV

All the guys were really nice to me. We didn't really know each other because of my dad. It wasnt their fault anyway.

As I listened to CC play the drums I was mezmerized. He was so good at it! I never listened to any of their music because my dad said it was "satanic" or "devil worshipping music" so he never let me listen to it.  

CC was incredible. The way he moved with the beat of the drums. It was amazing! It was always my dream to be in a band. I've always wanted to drum.

Once CC was done he walked out and cane over to me. -What'd you think?- he asked. -CC I loved it! It was amazing!- I said. -Thats good! That means I did good.- He said. I chuckled. -Um..Angel..Dad just called. He's looking for you.- Jinxx said.

-What?- I asked. -What do you mean he's looking for me?-  I was mad. Why couldn't he just leave me alone? -I mean he is out looking for you now. He wants you back home.- Jinxx said. But why? I'm sure he knew I hated him.

A/N I'm not a big fan of this chapter. Not the best but hey is something right? comment|vote|fan