chapter 37

Angel's POV

-Miss me princess?- the deep voice of my ex boyfriend said. I know I never mentioned him before but that was because I didn't want to. He haunts me. All the nightmares I've had have had him in it. Oh how I wish Andy was here.

-Get off me!- I yelled. Or at least tried to yell. He still had his hand over my mouth so it was all muffled.

-I've missed you princess. Did you miss me? I heard you were with emo boy now.- he said.

-I swear if you don't get off of me I'll-

-You'll what? Fight me? Call for help? Me and you both know that you don't have the guts 'cause you know I'll hurt you.- He said cutting me off. He was right. Justin was right. That is his name. All he ever did was hurt and abuse me.

I was so scared. I didn't know what to do. Come on Ella. Please find me!

Ella's POV

After shopping at the store I was going to meet Angel at the Starbucks. Once I got there I front see her at all. I sat down and waited a few minutes for her to show up. She never did. I got up and went to the bathroom to see if she was there. It was a good thing no one else was in there when I went in.

-Hello?- I called. -Angel?- I called again. Nothing. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom. Where could that girl be? Andy and Jinxx would kill me if something has happened to her.

I walked around the mall aimlessly. I got tired of carrying the bags so I ran to my car, put them in, and ran back inside. I saw a small hallway and two people standing there. I decided to ask them if they have seen her.

-Excuse me?- I called out to them. It was a guy and a girl. It looked like the guy was attacking the girl. -Hey! Get off her!- I yelled. The man looked at me quickly and I got a glance at the girl. It was Angel.

-Angel!- I yelled. The man held her by her neck and turned her to face me.

-Take one step closer and I snap her neck.- he said. I knew who it was then. I've met him before. It's her ex boyfriend. She always texted me about him. Always telling me how he abused her all the time. She didn't want to call me because she was afraid he was going to overhear. And I know if he did she would've gotten beat.

-You let her go or I will call the cops.- I said furiously.

-go ahead. There not gonna find me or her by the time they come- he said then ran off, dragging Angel with him. I ran after them hoping to catch up to them because he was fast. By the time I got out the door of the mall, he was already speeding off down the street.

I sprinted to my car, got in and sped down the road, watching as the car turned a corner. I followed them and grabbed my phone. I called Andy.

-Hello?- he answered after the third ring.

-Andy get in your car and drive towards the mall. Once your there call me and I'll tell you where to go. Please!- I said hurriedly.

-What's wrong? Where's Angel?- he asked worriedly.

-Just go- I said and hung up. The car that Justin and Angel were in was at a stop at this old...warehouse looking place. This can't be good.