chapter 39

Angels POV

It was dark. All I could see was black. I felt everything. I heard everything. I felt myself being lifted onto a bed and put into a running vehicle. I felt the tears that Andy shed fall on my hand. I wanted to open my eyes but...I couldn't.

-I love you Angel. I really do. Please wake up soon. Please. I wouldn't be able to live without you...please wake up baby.- I heard Andy say. His voice was shakey and he was still crying. More tears fell on my hand as he held it tightly. He had a tight grip on it. I knew he didn't want to lose me. I loved him so much. Wake up Angel! Wake up!

The vehicle came to a stop and I heard the doors open. I was pulled out of the vehicle and brought into a building I am assuming the hospital. I was lifted off of the stretcher and put onto another bed. I felt Andy let go of my hand and a bunch of doctors talking. Everything was to loud to hear. Loud and jumbled together.

All I wanted was Andy by my side. I wanted to hear his deep, amazing voice sooth me. He kept me calm. Without him I was...scared, alone.

I was being hooked up to a bunch of tubes and wires. Where is everyone. I want them with me. I want them to know that I am safe.

Jinxx's POV

That bastard was gone and off to prison and I was hurrying to the hospital with everyone in the car. It was so crowded but I didn't care. I wanted to focus on getting to Angel. Poor Angel. I hope she is okay. I know she is.

-Alright, lets go.- I said shakely. My throat was dry and weak. I walked into the lobby, up to the front desk and saw a girl sitting there. -What room is Angel Ferguson in?- I asked not letting her speak before.

-Um..- she trailed thinking and typed in her computer. -Room 231- she said.

-Thank you- I said and bolted towards the elevator. I didn't care where the others were. All I cared about was Angel. I found the room but assumed we couldn't go in because I saw Andy, sulking in a seat in a waiting room. I don't think he saw me. -Andy? How is she?- I asked. He looked up and his eyes were red and puffy.

-Uh..she...she's getting all set now...There gonna let us know when we can go in and see her.- Andy said weakly. I sat down next to him and started to silently cry. It just hit me now. What if she didn't make it? What if she was gonna be in horrible condition for the the rest of her life? What if...

Stop it Jinxx. No more what if's. She's going to get through this. She's strong. She's a strong soldier..-you can go in and see her now.- a nurse said, walking out of Angel's room. Andy and I both walked in and saw how bad Angel was. She wasn't looking good. All sorts of tubes and an IV going up her arm. How badly did he hurt her. If she doesn't make it, he's going to pay.

She's gonna make it...

I looked at Andy who was observing her broken form. He was heart broken. He has almost lost her once. I know he doesn't want to lose her for good this time. -It's okay Andy...it's all gonna be okay.- I said.

-How do we know for sure...she could be dying...she could be in a coma..How do we know Jinxx? We don't until she wakes up. IF she does!- he yelled.

-Andy pull yourself together! She is going to make it through this!- I yelled back at his negative tone. -I know your hurt but you don't need to yell. Have a little hope in this Andy.- I said more calmly.

-I'm sorry. But it's true..what if she doesn't make it Jinxx? Then what do we do? Mourn over the death of my girlfriend? Your sister?!- he said calm, but started to get a little loud.

-She won't die! She's gonna be fine-I said.

-okay, where are the others?- Andy asked as he wiped away his tears, leaving tear stains on his cheeks.

-There in the waiting room. Why don't you go see them. I'll be right out.- I said. He turned around and slowly walked out of the room. I walked up to Angel's bedside and sat down in the chair that was next to it. -I'm guessing this is how you felt when I was in the hospital? I know now how that feels. You probably can't hear me but it's not going to stop me from talking to you.- I paused for a minute as a tear trickled down my face.

It was nothing but dead silence in the room, all you could hear were the machines that she was hooked up too beep occasionally. She looked terrible. All we could do was hope for the best and see what happens. -I love you Angel. Andy is a mess and all the guys are crying and hoping your okay. Please be okay Angel. I don't want Andy's 'what if's' to be true.- I got up and leaned down to her head and kissed her forehead and walked out.

I couldn't see her like that any longer. I was going to break down and cry and..and...I don't even know what else. I walked up to the where all the guys and Ella were and softly spoke. -You guys can uh....go see her now.- I said and headed for the door.