Chapter 1

-No! I will not let her do this to me anymore! I can't take it!- I said to my so called father. He is my biological father he just doesn't act like one towards me and my brother. He always takes my step mothers side no matter what. She always makes cocky remarks towards me and Jeremy (my brother.)

She always makes fun of the way me and him dress and the fact that Jeremy is in a band and goes by the name of Jinxx as a stage name. The band is called Black Veil Brides. Its big but not popular.

-Angel! Get back here now!- my father yelled back to me as I ran towards my car. When I got in I started it up and drove down the driveway and up the street. I stoped at a red light and called Jeremy. He was really the only one who is there for me through all. Especially when I am with my dad.

After two or three rings he finally picked up the phone. -Hello?- he asked.

-Jeremy...- I said as my voice trailed off. Hot tears were now streaming down my face as I spoke stuttered words to him.

-Angel? Whats wrong? Are you hurt?- he rushed out of his mouth hurridly.

-Yeah can-can I just co-come over? I need to get away from Debra and dad.- I asked. Tears still falling.

-Of course you can. I'll be waiting. You need to tell me everything once you get here though okay?- he questioned.

-Okay. Thank you.- I said and hung up. The light turned green when I hung up and I took off down the busy street.

-Jinxx's POV-

I was sitting down on the couch thinking with the sound of the TV in the backround. I wasn't paying attention to what was on though. It was more of backround music for my thoughts. I didn't realize that my sister Angel was here beeping her horn for me to open the garage door.

When she walked in, you could tell she was crying. A lot. Tear streaks were on her cheeks and her eyes were red and puffy. I wanted to know what was going on. Now.