chapter 3

Jinxx's POV

When she told me what happened my heart nearly shattered. I worried for Angel. I'm afraid she will get so stressed because of them that they will cause her to do something bad like cut herself. I wouldn't want her to do that.  She is already depressed because of it. She still had a year of high school left so I couldn't let her go through that and have her grades drop.

I invited her to live with me. We were getting her things the next morning. She spent the night at my house last night so she didn't have to be with them. She is so cruel. They both are. I don't even want to say there names. Nobody talks about my mother the way they did. I understood why she was mad. My dad never stood up for Angel. He always defended Debra.

*Next morning*

Last night I could barley sleep knowing that we had to go to that house. I got up out of bed and decided to make breakfast for Angel and I. I put toast in the toaster and fried up some eggs for the both of us. I was surprised to know that Angel was still sleeping. She is usually up and early everyday because of school. Good thing today was Saturday.

When I got done I decided to wake her up. I walked upstairs to the guest bedroom where she was staying. She still had eyeliner and mascara down her face from crying so much yesterday. I gently shook her arm to get her to wake up. When she did she rubbed her eyes causing black make-up to go on her hands now.

-Angel? It's time to wake up. I made breakfast. You slept later than usual. You okay?- I asked. She nodded her head and got up. -Thank you. Again. For everything.- she said. I pulled her into a quick one arm hug before talking again.

-Listen Angel, you don't have to say thank you. I'm always happy to help you when you need it.- I smiled. She nodded in agreement and went downstairs to eat breakfeast.

*Angels POV*

We were walking downstairs and I was so tired. As I was walking down the stpes I wasn't paying attention and some how managed to miss a step causing me to tumble down. When I hit the ground I sat up and started to laugh historically when Jinxx asked if I was okay. He began to laugh too.

-Angel! Are you okay?- he said. He was trying to hold back laughter. -I'm fine!- I laughed. I got up and continued to the kitchen table where the food was layed out. I pulled out a chair and sat down.

-When are we getting my stuff?- I asked -well I thought that we could get your stuff after breakfeast, come back and I'll help you unpack, and then make that your room?- he said in a questioning tone. I nodded -sounds good to me.-

We finished up with breakfeast and I went back upstairs to get my shoes. I didn't have any other clothes with me other than these ones so I slept in them and now I'm wearing them to my fathers house. I felt so filthy in the same clothes I wore and slept in.

We got in Jinxx's car and drove to dads house. He didn't know I was moving out at all. Luckily when we pulled up he wasn't there so he was probably at work. And for my step mom...who knows where she was.

I pulled out my spare key in the car and got out. Once up to the door I unlocked it and walked in. I quickly ran to my room pulled out my suitcase and got packing. I packed all my clothes and my important stuff.

A few minutes after, I was done and ready to leave. I put all of my stuff in the back of Jinxx's car. Then she pulled up. My step mother. 'She just had to come now didn't she' I thought to myself.

-Angel? Where have you been your father and I have been worried sick about you!- she exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. She then continued. -And its nice to see you for a change Jeremy.- she said. -Don't say that cause' we both know you don't like me or Angel.- said Jinxx.

She gave us a dirty look and started again. -Why is your stuff in the car?- she asked.

-Because I'm leaving. I don't like you.- I answered her. She looked at me shocked again and almost in "tears." She fakes things like that all the time. Trying to put you in one of her guilt trips. -Stop crying! We all know its fake anyway!- I screamed.

She gave me a dirty look and stopped. After, I got in Jinxx's car and we sped off to his house so I could set up my room.

He was amazing for letting me stay with him.

A/N: so this is my first story. I've been meaning to do an authors note to talk. Please tell me what you think of it. I wanna make an amazing story for all lovely followers ^.\\  If you have any questions just comment and I'll answer them all!

okay next chapter!