chapter 18

Angel's POV.

When he gave me that necklace I almost collapsed in tears. He actually cared enough about me to do this? I can't believe it. -Hey Angel are you okay.- Andy asked me snapping me out of my thoughts.

-Yeah. I'm just.....- I sighed. -Admiring my wonderful boyfriend.- I said. I saw him smile and he came and hugged me. -Your perfect. And I really liked you for a long time.- he paused, -When I first saw you I knew you were the one for me. And when you were telling me what had happened with James,- I was happy he didn't call James my father. I didn't want him as a father anymore. He is dead to me.

-I felt bad for you. But even though you were crying I thought you still looked beautiful.- I looked at him and almost cried. He was so sweet! I really loved him.

We have been going out for about a week now and it was the most amazing week ever! He came to see me all the time and he would make sure to call me everynight.

Today was Friday and tomorrow he is bringing me out to dinner. We were going ti a fancy restaurant. -You know, for tomorrow, we don't have to go to an expensive place. I don't care as long as I'm with you.- I smiled. He did too.

-Angel?- he asked. -Yes Andy?- I replied. -Shht up and let me take you where I want.- He said. I chuckled and fake pouted. -Okay- I knew I wasn't going to win this. -Babe! Stop it! I don't like the frown look!- he said.

I kept doing it until he came over and hugged me  I laughed as he did and we looked at each other. His sparkling blue eyes looked into mine. He started to lean in closer. Thats when his lips brushed against mine. I felt a spark between. And I don't care how cheesy that sounds. I did.

He was my everything. I loved him so much. I didn't know if it was the right time to tell him that I loved him. I wanted him to do it first. So that way I knkw he loves me like I love him.

~~~

It was now Saturday, and I was going on a date with my amazing boyfriend. I still had to get used to that. Andy was my boyfriend. It felt nice to say that.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door and told whoever it was to come in. It was Jinxx. -Hey you going out with Andy later?- he asked. -Yeah why?-I asked back. -No reason. I just wanted to see if Sammi wanted to come over.- he said.

-Oh okay.- I said. -Are you guys together? You've hung out almost all week.- I asked. He blushed. -No. Maybe we will be but for now no.- he said. I felt my phone go off and realized it was Andy. -Hello?- I said.

-Hey babe,- Ahh! I loved when he caleld me babe. -I'm going to pick you up soon so get ready. I love you- he said it. The words I wanted to say but didn't because I was afraid. -I love you too- I smiled. I finally got that off my chest.

Jinxx looked at me and smiled. -Alright. See you soon- he said. -Okay- I said then we hung up. -You two are a cute couple.- he said. -Not as cute as you and Sammi would be.- I chuckled. He blushed again.

-Shut up.- he laughed. -When is lover boy gonna pick you up?- I laughed. We laugh a lot around each other. -Soon so I have to get ready.- I said then pushed him playfully out of my room.

I threw on a black dress with lace tights and black pumps. I then walked into the connecting bathroom and straitened my hair. Once I was done with that I put a thin layer of eyeliner and mascara on. I walked downstairs and Jinxx was gone. He was probably picking Sammi up.

There was a note on the door:

Went to pick up Sammi. Have fun with Andy. Don't let him hurt you. I'll hurt him if he does. Love Jinxx.

I was right. Him and Sammi were going to be a couple. I can feel their love for each other. Just then the doorbell rang and I knew it was Andy. I opened it and he was so handsome.

-Hey Angel. You look gorgeous!- he exclaimed. -Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself.- I laughed. He always made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. I truly love him. -You ready to go?-he said. -Yeah were are we going?- I asked. -Wait and see.- he said. -Come on. Please tell me?- I begged. -Nope. It's a surprise.- he said.

-Fine.- I fake pouted. -We'll be there soon. Stop frowning.- he laughed. -Okay- I smiled. We kept talking and laughing the whole ride to god knows where we were going. Finally we pulled up to a really fancy restaurant. -Andy,  Where are we?- I couldn't see the sign.

-We are at Benjamin's restaurant. One of the fanciest places I know of.- he said. My mouth just dropped. This place was really expensive. I've never been here before but I've heard of it from people who have.

-Andy...I don't care where we are as long as I'm with you, we can go to a less expensive place. You know that right?- I said. -Yes I do know that. But I want the best for my beautiful girlfriend.- I blushed. -I love you Andy.- I said. I meant it too. -I love you too. Now come on. Let's go in.-

He got out and came over to my side befire I could get out and opened the car door for me. He was such a gentleman. -Why thank you kind sir.- I chuckled. -Your welcome my spectacular gal.- he looped his arm with mine and we walked in like that.

A few minutes later we were seated and are meals were ordered. -Andy this place is amazing.- I said. -I know. That's why I chose it. I thought you might like this place.- he replied.

The rest of the night we ate our dinner and talked. It was a nice night. Until the waitress who served us gave dirty looks and tried to flirt with my Boyfriend. When she came over for us to pay her she handed Andy a piece of paper with something on it. When she walked away I asked him what it was.

-She gave me her number.- he replied. -Oh no. That's not gonna fly with me.-I said. I took the paper and when she walked over I threw it at her. -Would you mind not flirting with my boyfriend? Thanks.- I said coldly. -Um..what do you mean flirting with him?- she said. -What do I mean by 'flirting'? oh I don't know how about you don't give your number.- I said.

-Babe calm down. I wasn't going to call her anyway.-Andy said. -Well you could do better than her. If you change your mind call me.- she said. I had enough. -Oh that's it!- I yelled running behind her and pulling her hair. -OW!- She yelled turning around. -Don't you EVER flirt with my boyfriend again!-I yelled. She pulled put of my grip and punched me.

Andy ran over and grabbed me. -Angel! Are you okay?- he asked. -Yeah I'm fine.-I said getting out of his hold. -Let's go.- he said. He intertwined his hand with mine and we went to leave when she trilled me. -Good bye.- she said in a sarcastic tone. -You know what?- I walked up to her. Punched her and made her nose bleed. -Come on!- Andy said.

He grabbed my hand again and ran with me out of the restaurant. We got in the car and he instantly looked at me. -Angel. You. We're. Awesome! I've never seen anyone kick someones head in like that! Well...not out of jealousy at least. But that was awesome!- he exclaimed.

-Well your my boyfriend and I wasn't going to let her ruin our night and flirt with you. Your mine. No one elses'. Mine.- I said. -Heh..you...you love me that much?- he asked. -Of course I do. When you asked me to be your girlfriend I couldn't have been more happier. I was so happy you did.- I said. His face lit up.

I wanted to kiss his soft looking lips. We haven't kissed yet. To be honest, I never had a boyfriend before. He was my first real boyfriend. -Your amazing.- he said. I laughed. -I'm not perfect you know.-  -I know. But your perfect to me.- He said. I blushed.

I opened my mouth to say something but then felt his soft lips brush against mine. I smiled in between the kiss. It was perfect. He really meant it. I could tell.

We pulled apart and I just looked at him. -I love you Angel.- he said. -I love you too Andy.- I said. He dropped me off and I went upstairs to my room because Sammi and Jinxx were watching a movie on the couch. The rest of the night I texted Andy. This was the best night of my life.

A/N I made this a REALLY long chapter. Hope you like it! Comment|Vote|Fan