chapter 4

*Angels POV*

We got back to the house and Jinxx helped me get my bags upstairs. He laid them on my bed and went to walk away when I called his name. -Jinxx.-

-Yeah?- he asked.

-Thank you.- I said.

-For what?- he asked.

-Helping me. Letting me stay with you. You didn't have to do this for me you know.- I said. He pulled me into a tight hug. -You know you don't have to thank me all the time. I'm doing it to help my little sister.- he reassured me. I hugged him tighter. -Now, why don't you get your things unpacked and I will order pizza. Cause' I don't feel like cooking. Okay?-

I nodded and started to unpack when he left.

*Jinxx's POV*

I walked out of Angel's room and downstairs. When I heard my phone ringing I searched everywhere before I found it. -Hello?- I asked uncertain because I didn't look at the caller id.

-Hey bro I'm coming over now. You home- Andy asked me. -Yeah I'm home. I'm ordering pizza for me and my sister. She's living with me now.- I told him. -Why is she living with you?- he asked.

-Step mom. I'll explain everything when you get here-  I said.

-Okay. Be there in 5.- he said then hung up. I waited a couple seconds before ordering the pizza. Once it was ordered I looked over to see Angel walking down the stairs.

-Everything all set?- I asked. -Yeah it's all good. Everything is where I want it to be. You order the pizza?- she asked. I nodded. -Andy is coming over by the way. He said he'd be over in 5 minutes.-

-Alright. That's fine. I like Andy he's really funny.-she said. She never got to know him that well when she lived with dad. He always kept her bottled up in the house and kept her from being able to come over my house and hang out with the guys.

We heard a knock on the door and I figured that was Andy. I was right. He walked in and sat on the couch next to Angel. I could tell she didn't mind.

-Hey Angel.- he said. -Hello- she smiled.

-How are you?- she asked. -I'm fine what about you?- he replied. -Could be better but hanging in there.-she chuckled. -Are you okay?- he asked concerned. She looked at him for a moment and let out a long sigh. We were all in the living room now. -Well it all started like this...- she was gonna cry telling this story. I just know it.

*Andy's POV*

As she was telling me the story, she started to tear up. I never got to know Angel that well but she was beautiful! Her long dark hair cascaded down her back and past her ribs with blue at the tips. Those gorgeous blue eyes. I had blue eyeps too it's just a whole lot different seeing her with the same..

I got back to my thoughts just as she finished up the story. I held open my arms and pulled her into a hug to comfort her. She was crying a lot from this. I felt bad. Her dad seemes like such a jerk. I really liked Angel, but I wanted to get to know her better before anything.

Jinxx walked back in the living room after getting up to go to the door. The pizza finally got here.

-PIZZA'S HERE!- he yelled from the kitchen. -I SMELL THE PIZZA!- I yelled making Angel laugh. Her laugh was so cute! We ate in silence saying one or two words here and there. Angel's phone started to buzz and she frownes and answered it. Jinxx also had the look of discust. I possibly knew who it was.

A/N Haha! Cliff hanger! how do you guys think of the story so far? Please comment|vote|fan please?