chapter 12

Andy's POV

-Hey Angel? I've been meaning to ask you something.- I said. I was going to ask her on a date. Hoping she would say yes. -Yeah?- she said. -You wanna hang out sometime? Maybe go out for dinner or something? Just the two of us?- I asked. I couldn't help but to worry that she was going to say no. Please don't say no I thought to myself.

-Yeah...um...yeah I would like that. When?- she asked. I thought for a moment.  -Um...how about tonight? We can leave here together and go eat. Sound good?- I asked. She nodded and walked over to Jinxx. I was so happy to be honest. I really liked her and now that I actually know her better I finally had the the guts to ask her on a date.

The rest of the night flew by and it was finally time for me and Angel to go on out to dinner. I wanted to have her pick where we were going. -Where do you wanna eat?- I asked. -I don't know. I hate making decisions. I always feel I'll pick whatever it is that nobody likes. heh.- she laughed.

-It doesn't matter to me where we go. How about we go too...- I trailed off thinking. -Look we don't have to go to any fancy restaurant. Do you like Chinese food?- she asked. -Yeah I do.- I answered. -Then why don't we get Chinese food and go back to your place? Eat there. Just get a poo poo platter for two okay?- she said. -Yeah that sounds good.- I never would have thought of that. Good thing she did or we would have been here all night.

We went to the Chinese place and got our food. Then we went to my place to eat. -Wasn't that easier?- she laughed. -Yeah that was. Never would have thought to make dinner that easy for someone I liked.- I said then out my hand over my mouth. Oh no. What did I do? What if she doesn't like me back.

-I like you too. You okay?- she asked. -Uh...yeah..I'm....I'm fine...- she likes me back? I never felt this way for a girl before. I've never stumbled with words for a girl before. I really liked her. No. I loved her.

Jinxx's POV

While Angel was out with Andy I decided to get that restraining order all settled. I drove to the police station and parked the car. -Hey Jinxx.- I heard my friend yell. Her name was Sammi. I've known her for a long time. -Hey Sammi.- I said. -Whattaya need?- she asked. -Well,- I started. -I need you to put a restraining order on Mr . James Ferguson.- I said.

-Your dad?- she asked confusion taking control of her face. -Yeah. You see, my sister just recently moved in with me. My dad tried ti get her to move back in with him and she didn't want to so he tried to force her even more. We all got him out away from her amd he yelled 'I will win' to us. Angel is afraid he is going ti do something stupid. She asked for this.- I explained.

-Wow. Who would have thought daddy's girl would turn against him eh?- she chuckled. -Yeah. I was just as shocked as you when she screamed at him over the phone.- I said. -She did not?- she stated shocked. -Yup. She grew some strength in her that day.- I said.

-Alright you are all set. Here are the papers and your free to go.- she smiled. -Listen, do you wanna do something tomorrow? With me?- I asked. -Uh..yeah...sure I will.- she blushed.

-Alrighty then. See you tomorrow.- I said amd walked out. I liked her so u wanted to get to know her more.

A/N I am fully aware that Jinxx and Sammi are not together anymore and I know that Sammi is not a cop. but just roll with it please and thank you :) comment|vote|fan? ilyasm. I'm trying my best so please comment I love all your comments as long as its not hate. :D