chapter 5

Angel's POV

After I finished telling Andy about the whole step mom thing I was crying. I felt my eyes begin to water and Andy must have notices it too. He opened up his arms and I gave him a hug. He tried to comfort me and somehow it worked. I really liked Andy. I didn't know him that well because of my dad.

Andy had hamdsome black hair and the most beautiful blue eyes. I had blue eyes too it's just seeing them on him made me go nuts because of how gorgeous they were. He is just so handsome.

'What are you doing Angel! You know he's not going to be with you. Who wants to be with you anyway?' I heard my thoughts chant at me. I tried to ignore them and with the help of my brother I did. He walked into the living room and then back out into the kitchen for some unknown reason and yelled -PIZZAS HERE!- which made me chuckle.

Andy added to my laughter. -I SMELL THE PIZZA!- he shouted. I couldn't stop laughing under my breath after that.

~~~

We were all having a good time. Andy, Jinxx, and I were all sitting at the kitchen table eating when my phone started to buzz. A look of annoyance washed over me. Jinxx must have seen my phone because he had the same look.

My dad was calling.

I hesitated but then finally picked up the phone. -Hello?- I said hoping there wasn't going to be a problem.

-Angel where the hell are you?-  his voice shot through me.

-I'm at my house.- I stated.

-your house? Last time I knew you lived with me.- Andy looked at me confused and Jinxx just sat there looking at me.

-Yes. My house. Because my living brother. He let me stay here. And if you don't like it I don't care! You can deal with it. You and your skank can spend the rest of your lives together without me in the way.- I said. I felt like I could see the look of disappointment on his face.

-Angel, what do you have against Debra? She is nothing but nice to you guys.- he said. I clenched my fist into a tight ball.

-Nice? Your crazy if you say nice. Because of all things she could be nice is not one of them. And thats not the only reason I moved out by the way. You caused it too! I only did it because I was tired of her treating me like crap and you not seeing that she does it. And the same goes for Jinxx. He doesn't like that whore either!- I yelled. I was mad now.

-You call her a whore, or a skank again and you'll be grounded!- he yelled back.

-Dad you can't ground me! This is my last year of high school and my 18th birthday is Friday! So you can go SUCK IT!- I screamed and hung up. Jinxx and Andy looked at me with shocked expressions on there faces.

-What? Someone had to put him in his place. So I did.- They had their mouths open still. -Look I know I grew some balls. Now close your mouths before a fly goes in.- they both started to laugh so much they were basically falling on the floor crying.

~~~~

The rest of the night we all watched TV and told jokes. Then Andy had to leave. We said our goodbyes and I was just about to go to the kitchen to grab a drink but Andy stopped me.

-Listen, Angel if you need anything at all or if your having a problem just text or call me. Okay?- he asked handing me a paper with his number on it.

-Thank you Andy. That means a lot. I will- I said and gave him a hug before he walked out of the door.

He was really sweet. I watched him pull out and slightly blushed before going to the kitchen. I definitely want to know him better.

A/N thank you guys so much!! I'm now up to 29 reads. I will be posting more soon but here is chapter 5 for now. :) Please comment|Vote|fan please? Ilyasm! thank you guys!