chapter 26

Andy's POV

We were still on the bus heading to the first venue. It's in Boston. It was so boring just being on this stupid bus. But it was worth it because now I'm on with my one true love, Angel. I love her. We were in our bunk sleeping because no one else was up. Well, at least she was. I was now up with a head ache.

I slowly got up and went to the kitchen part of the bus without waking Angel. I wanted her to sleep so she wasn't so tired when she woke up. When I got into the kitchen, I saw that there was no coffee made. Sighing I went and made coffee and sat down at the kitchen table. -Babe. You okay?-  Angel asked.

Clearly startled I answered back. -You scared me.- I laughed. -I'm fine I just couldn't sleep that's all.- She came over and sat down next to me. -You could've waken me up you know. I wouldn't have mind if you did.- she said. -I wanted you to sleep.- I said.

-Pfft. I don't like sleeping. It makes me miss things.- she said. -Haha. Well I see how you think. But when you sleep you are less tired for the next day to come.-

-Are you kidding me?  I've woken up early for years babe.- she laughed. -Point made.- I laughed along with her. -When are we going to get there?- she asked.

-I don't know.- I said. -Let me ask.- I got up to ask our driver. -Hey man, when are we getting to Huston?- I asked. -Uhh. In a couple of hours. Why?- He said. -Angel wanted to know.- I said. He nodded and I walked back into the other room.

-He said in a couple of hours.-

-Okay. I want to go to a mall and get some summer clothes. Is hat okay?- she asked.

-Of course it is.- I kissed her. We sat there in a heated kiss for a little while until the other guys got up.

-Hey stop making out and tell me if the coffee is done.- Jake laughed. -Haha very funny. It's almost done.- Angel said.

-I NEED MONSTER!- CC yelled. -CC stop yelling it's too early!!- Ashley said. -BUT WERE OUT OF MONSTER! NO!!- CC yelled again. -I will get some when we stop in a couple of hours okay?- Angel said. -Okay.- CC said. I laughed at those two. They were like best friends. Brother and sister really.

*****

A few minutes of silence and were all bored out of our minds. -What can we do besides sit here in silence?- Angle asked. -Usually on the bus were all doing our own things. If I'm not doing anything i play video games.- I said.

-What games ya got?- she asked walking over to the tv we had set up. -OOHH!!! YOU GUYS HAVE COD?  CAN WE PLAY PLEASE?- She asked really excitedly. -Angel...you just made my day okay. We can definatley play.- Angle said. He was really into games. I never Mmes she played Call of duty before. -Since when did you play that?- i asked.

-That was the only thing I really did over my dads house. It was the only thing I liked. I'm suprised he put the ps3 in my room after all.- She said. -Angel....i freaking love you.- I said. She chuckled. -I love you too!- she came over and kissed my cheek. -Now I was never Yayyyy how to set it up. Can you please? My dad always did it for me.- she asked. I laughed and walked over, set it up, and put the game in. I tapped the couch a couple of times to Say come here and lets play.

She did happily and me and her faced each other in a match. She beat me....

-Haha! Yea! Haha Babe!!- she said. -Omg you do know how to play.-  l said à little shocked. -No way!! Let me play with her. No one can beat me.- Ashley said cockily.

-They plates for a little while and Ashley stops up after the match was over. -WHAT? Damn girl, your amazing at this.- he said. -Uh oh. Did someone beat the Ashley Purdy?- Jake asked laughing. We all joined in laughing...except for Ash.

-She beat me!-  He said. -My sister can really beat someone when she starts to play.- Jinxx said. -Haha. Is Ashley upset now?-  Angel asked. Ashley fake pouted and nodded. -Come here.- Angel said. She got up and walked over to him since he didn't move and gave him a hug.

-Better- she asked. -I mean i guess.- he smiled and laughed. I love my girlfriend.

A/N: So this is the new update...hope you like it. Im not sure if i Should do a Jinxx love story or not. Please tell me if i Should.

Comment/Vote/fan