Chapter 30: Face to face with a pretty eyed boy

"You can't think I would seriously let you do that?!" Luca jumped to his feet and shouted at me.

I rose up to my own feet and looked at him with a serious expression.

He ran a hand through his hair. "Why?" He whispered. 

"Alex has a family, Jessica has someone waiting for her to get back safely, Scarlet has a chance at a new life and my brothers don't need to deal with this all." I frowned. "Alex asked me to help and is this not helping?" 

Luca grabbed me by the cheeks and looked into my eyes. Our faces only inches apart. "I am not losing you again." 

I smiled at him. "You know I'll be back." I took his hands away from my face and held them. "Just please do this for me and everything will be ok. Everyone can then be happy." 

"Aria.." He frowned.

I let go of his hands, stepping away from him I picked up the sword. "Don't worry, I just need you to trust me on it." Looking down at the sword I frowned. "I'll be back, I promise but I just need you to do this." 

With a frustrated sigh he gave in and let me have my way. 

I hugged him quickly and thanked him.

Then I closed my eyes with a slow inhale then slowly exhaled. I felt the calmness that I felt earlier wash over me. It was a strange feeling but welcoming. Opening my eyes Luca started walking back up the stairs with me in tow behind him. Reaching the top of the stairs it seemed everyone had gotten angry at Noah as they stood glaring at him. How long had they been there waiting on us?

Noah let out a thankful sigh when he saw Luca and I coming out of the basement. Everyone else just stared at us.

I touched Lucas arm lightly to signal for him to let them know what we had planned for him to tell them. He then sighed and started to tell them.

We had planned that Luca would tell them that we would be going to Shanes building later on that night, I would be taking care of Blake while Luca and Alex would take care of Shane and the others that would be with me. Luca told them that I would be able to put up a long enough fight for them to deal with Shane and destroy anything to do with the poison or anything that might make it easy for someone to take up from where Shane had left it. They also would try and figure out his reasons behind everything. Noah, Darren and Danny would stay behind incase Shane set Luca and/or anyone else to the house to deal with Alexis, Scarlet and Jessica to try and get back at us for what we were doing to him. 

That was the fake plan. 

My eyes met Jessicas who was looking straight at me and soon enough all their eyes were on me, waiting on me to object or say something. Looking at me almost to see if it all was true. 

With a sigh I played my part. "I have already killed one person that was linked to all of this and who injected me and helped Shane a lot, Alex was there went I did. So I have no problem in wanting the rest dead. Blake injected me to make me turn like this," Not against my will. "I will have no problem holding him back long enough for everyone and before you question my loyalty. I am no ones lap dog and that's what Shane wanted. I have no desire to become that bastards lap dog either." Most of the things that I had said to them was a lie but I couldn't help it. It was my part of the plan so it had to be done. I had to keep everyone safe. I was the expandable one. 

It took awhile for Luca to get everyone to agree with the plan he was telling them but finally they accepted it. Everyone had then decided it was time for dinner and Noah made food for everyone with the help of Jessica and Alex. I on the other hand sat at the far end of the table with my legs crossed on the chair and my sword lying on the table in front of me. My eyes were closed and tried to will the pain in my chest to stop but no matter how calm I started to feel the pain would also be there.