Chapter 25: A little bit too friendly

Before I could think too much about it Ash pulled me into the room and shut the door behind me.

I froze for a second waiting for something to hit me but nothing did. Him and I where the only ones in the strange room. I looked around before I even said anything.

The walls were a very dark red with black skirting going around the bottom of the room, the ceiling was a midnight black and the floor was a dark black grey wooden flooring. A was attached to the wall and had no frame, a wardrobe was similiar to the flooring but more on the dark grey side and it was a pretty big wardrobe with three doors. A bed sat with a black head board against the wall and big black, red and grey pillows that looked so soft to put your head on sat against the head board, there was no blanket on the bed only a black bedsheet. 

I looked at Ash with a raised eye brow.

He rolled his eyes at me and walked over to a door beside the wardrobe that I didn't notice. It was a small bathroom. He started to look around for things.

"Can I ask why I am here?" I folded my arms while looking at his back.

"I'm taking that knife chip out of you." He threw a white towel at me then went back to looking for something. "Take your top off." 

"How about buy me dinner first." I joked. 

I saw his shoulders raise and fall in a sigh. "Do it or I will rip it off you." 

My eyes widened and I quickly turned my back to him taking a deep breath. 

"The door is locked and the room is sound proof so don't even try it." He pulled the towel from my hand as he walked past me to the bed.

He lay the towel down on it then unfolded a small table that lay against the wall and started to set the different things on it. Scissors, tweezers, a knife and a two more white towels sat on the small table. He looked at me, waiting.

After I didn't do anything for a couple of seconds he stepped towards me with an annoyed expression. I stepped back with my hands up. "Fine." I snapped and reached for the bottom of my top. 

Once I took my top off I moved towards the other side of the bed so that I could lay down. I still had my bra and jeans on so it wasn't like I was naked but I was still nervous because no one knew where I was and I was about to let a demon cut into me. A demon that wants, or wanted, to kill me. What was I doing? Do I care so little about myself?

"Didn't expect you to have that." Ash spoke which made me look at him before I got on the bed. "You didn't have that at your wedding." 

"Nope." I got down on the bed and just stared at the ceiling. 

Ash sat beside me and pulled the table closer to him. Lifting the knife he brought it to my chest, just under my left boob but it stopped just before and I felt him look at me. I said nothing nor did I move my eyes from the location on the ceiling that I had been staring at. Taking the hint that I wasn't going to say or do anything he cut into me.

It stung a little but I stayed still. "When did you get that?" He broke the silence.

I sighed. "A while ago." I winced a little while he pulled open the cut wider.

"What is it?" He was trying to make conversation while it dug close to my heart.

I smirked at how stupid this was. "It's nothing important to you or is it anything that we need to talk about." I looked at him. "With anyone." I said.

He smirked at me then I looked back at the ceiling and he went digging inside my ribcage. "I'm surpirsed you got something like that." He picked up the tweezers while holding the cut open with his two fingers on his other hand.