Chapter 27: The Monsters friend

I filled my dad in on everything that had happened, well I say that I did it when I was actually dragged to my fathers office with Noah and sat still while Noah told our dad. We stayed in my dads office while Darren and Danny cleaned up, Alex got the girls to bed and Luca disappeared with Ash for a bit not long after Blake and Luna left.

I had gotten a shower and didn't bother sleeping myself, Noah stayed up with me while everyone else slept. He had watched me but as the morning grew close he was back to teasing me again like my big brother, I could tell he had questions but he knew they had to wait. 

Once the sun was up a small single knock came from the back door while Noah and I stood in the kitchen drinking our blood bags. Noah got the door as he had finished his first and I quickly finished mine. 

Luna bounced in with a smile on her face and in the same thing she wore earlier. "Good morning." She sang.

Noah and I looked at her. "Everyone else is still sleeping so please keep your voice down." Noah frowned at her.

She nodded and giggled a little. "Whoops." She went from smiling at Noah to frowning slightly at me. "Now you need to change. You said I could see it on you." She looked back at Noah. "We haven't formally met. It's nice to finally meet you in a setting that wasn't like last night. When I was with Aria she always talked about her family. She complained about the twins a fair amount but you and Tyler were her knights." She held a soft smile that reached her blue eyes.

I noticed Noah twitch a little at the mention of our dead brother but he brushed it off and didn't seem to know how to reply to her. For it being so early in the morning she had a lot of energy. So I, myself, didn't really know how to react to anything she said.

"Luna, does Blake know you are here?" I said.

She frowned at me and nodded. "I will answer all the questions that I can on all the topics you wish to talk about but I will not answer them in front of the demons, humans or wolf. Only you, and Noah because I can see how tense he got with my first couple of words." 

Noah and I looked at each other. My dad had left early that morning as he had no other choice but to keep up a front a go to a meeting with other high vampires. 

"Follow us." Noah started to make his way out of the room.

I smiled at Luna and motioned for her to follow him then I followed behind her.

When went to my dads office as it was vampire hearing proof as well as demon ears proof. It was the most private place within the house so it would be easier to talk about anything and everything without anyone listening in. 

Noah motioned Luna to sit down on the couch against the wall and then we pulled the two single chairs that where in front of my dads desk in front of her. Noah and I sat while Luna smiled at us. 

"To answer the first question, Blake usually knows where I am all the time. He wouldn't really have a hard time figuring out where I am this time anyway." She spoke once she saw Noah and I were waiting for her to say something.

"What's his problem?" Noah asked. "He's a demon himself, we know that much about him." 

"Yes, he is a demon. One of the strongest and even stronger now than what he was. Like you, Aria, he was taken in his sleep so that he could still do his knight training. Unlike you though, he wasn't as drugged. As he grew older, he grew to hate the royals. What they stood for and how they acted." She looked at me then at Noah then back at me unsure if to say what was on her mind.

"You can say whatever you want. I'm not going to force you to talk or say things you don't want." I smiled at her. 

She took a deep breath. "It's hard to completely know what your brother fully knows about Luca and your relationship, that's why I don't know how much I should say."