It's complicated - Chapter 35

Flora p.o.v

I've been drifting in and out of concioussness all last night and all day, the boys didn't come, they didn't come, I know they can afford it, so why didn't they? I haven't had hardly anything to eat or drink and I can't even bring myself to sit-up. 

I'm hoping the boys are doing something, wherever they are, maybe they didn't even get the DVD's? I keep pulling up last hope reasons, but what else can I do? I'm scared not for me, or even Lauren, but for the babies, me not having my medicine or food, or even water must be harming them.

I would understand if I hadn't done that fucking video, then I wouldn't expect them to come and find us,but they had a chance. 

I open my eyes to see Lauren, she's hugging her knee's, I almost jump out of my skin as Jordan barges through the rickety wooden door, giving us a blast of cold air and rain.

"Lunch is up ladies" He laughs, He smashes a plate down in front of my face with a clatter it has one bit of bread on it, a crust bit, and it looks disgusting, by I'm desperate for it. He does the same to Lauren, and I get a waft of alcohol that makes me feel sick. 

Lauren hasn't even lifted her head, I don't want to eat until he's gone, I don't want to look like I'm relying on him. 

"I'm thinking about doing another video later, what do you say?" He laughs wickedly, his mood has definitely deteriorated since the boys didn't come with the ransome money, that video was undoubtedly the worst thing I've ever done. 

We both refuse to answer him and he curses under his breath as he walks out slamming the door, and fumbling with the key to lock it, we could both probably escape if we had the energy. 

I take a bite of my piece of bread that actually tastes like shit, it could be poisined for all I care.

I actually feel a tiny surge of energy and manage to sit up, Lauren looks over to me. 

"You okay?" She asks. 

I nod finishing my last mouthful, but my stomach is nagging for more, I wonder if they're suffering, I feel so guilty, I hope to god when I finally get out of here, they'll save the babies and not me if it comes to it. 

"Do you want mine?" She asks, holding out her bit of crust to me. 

"No, I couldn't, you need it as much as me" I say. She lets out a laugh.

"What?!" I say indignantly. 

"Obviously I don't need it as much as you" She says thrusting it into my hand, I refuse not to take it. 

"That's the idea" She says as I take a bite. I smile. Just then I hear banging and the door swings open yet again. This time he's more drunk. 

"Was your food nice girls, I always was a good cook!" He laughs, as we stay silent. 

"Oh come on lighten up, you've both definitely lost your spark" He says. 

"Anyway, you ready for another video? This time, it needs to be heartfelt, I thought the last video's might have done it but obviously not" He laughs. 

"Come on lads" He calls his henchmen, they all smell of body odour and alcohol too, and it makes me uneasy, a drunk phsycopath and a gun is never a good mix. 

"You first" He says, I can see out of the corner of my eye he's signalling to me. I stand up shakily, I can barely talk and my heads fuzzy, somethings telling me it's to do with having no water. I sit down in the chair shakily, I don't know what he expects me to say? 

'I'm dying Harry' Yeah that would definitely have the desired effect.

I flick my eyes to the left looking for Lauren, as Jordan chats shit about what he wants me to say. 

I suddenly see something, that causes me to gasp a little, I realise instantly I must have given their cover away, a face at the window, a policeman, no-one else saw him. 

"What?" Barks Jordan. 

"I emm, nothing, I don't feel very well" I say trying to cover, but barely forming my words my heart is beating so fast.

"Tell him you're ill.." Are the first words I tune into. 

"What!? no" I say indignantly my energy feels slightly restored, I don't know if it's just hope. 

"You can't make her do that!" Says Lauren, losing her temper as she gets up. 

Suddenly there's a crash as the door slams open and men run in, and women, I can't even tell, then I hear a gunshot, and a scream but it's not mine, it's Lauren's. 

"Laurenn!" I scream, but someone's grabbing me. Everything's fuzzy, and walking is tiring me out. 

Then I black out, I see one last face, and I scream his name before I'm completely out.