It's complicated - Chapter 33

Flora p.o.v

Me and Lauren have literally just finished the shift, and I've decided I can't even get in my car without hot chocolate and extra cream, Even Rose and Alan have gone now the place is completely dead, which is totally relaxing for me, being 25 weeks pregnant (with twins) takes it's toll on one's body, I'm currently trying to work out how long it is until I get maternity leave. 

"God I'm tired" Says Lauren. 

"Not just me then?" I say. 

"No definitely not" She says lying back on the leather sofa and closing her eyes. 

I panic for a second at where I've left the keys for lock up urgently patting my pockets, I'm about to ask Lauren when I notice them in the keyhole. I relax back into my seat.

I notice Lauren's asleep, and she's usually hyperactive, she must have been tired, I soon follow in her footsteps only to be woken by the jangle of keys, and realised it's gone dim in the evening light, shit, we must have been here a good two hours, maybe the boys have come to find us, I haven't sat up but I can hear mens voices, not Harry's nor Louis', and more than two. I hear one distinctive one. 

"What do we do with them Jord" Says a deep voice, but not gentle deep like Harry's, rough, and almost a bit drunk. 

"I've got a place to keep 'em both don't you worry" He laughs, Jordan Dunn of course, OF COURSE. Mine and Lauren's Ex, I still hate his guts, thinking about him makes me go cold. 

And then it hits me, he's locked the door, we're locked in here, with him and these men. 

Lauren's still asleep. 

"Lauren!" I hiss. She doesn't even stir. 

"Oooh look who's awake" Comes a smarmy voice from behind me. There's no backing out. 

"Why are you here?" I ask with hostilitly, and it's hardly suprising, it's way past closing time.

"Wanted to join your little slumber party" He says, making his gang (of about 7 men) laugh, it gives me chills all over, not one of them looks friendly, or is attractive, except Jordan, he's really good looking, but god is he horrible. 

"We were just leaving actually" I say going get up. 

"Yeah with us" He laughs. 

"What!?" I say expressing my suprise, I suppose I should have contemplated why they were here. Lauren is still fast asleep, she could sleep through a bomb seriously. I wonder whether to bluff it out. 

"Harry's on his way!" I say. Jordan just omits another laugh. 

"I don't know why you find it funny" I say. 

"Because he's not love, we all know it"  He says. 

"How?" I ask. 

"Lover boy decided to call you, phone was in your coat" He laughs. I grab for Lauren's coat which is next to mine on the table. 

"Ahead of the game on that one too, keep up Flora" He says. As he drops my phone to the floor, or rather throws it, it makes a loud smash and then he stamps on it, making Lauren wake up with a start.

"Flora?" She says, her big brown eyes widen as she surveys the veiw.

"Lauren" Says Jordan, slimily, it actually makes me feel sick.

"Ew what are you doing here? come on Flora, we're going, get out we need to lock up" She says, I know she's acting confident but I can tell she's nervy. 

"You're not going anywhere,you're coming with us, Flora knows that" He says looking at me, I have to look away. 

"Piss off are we going anywhere with you" Says Lauren bolting for the door, two men grab her and restrain her easily, she goes instantly still and relaxes, I notice her knee move as she jams one of them right in the balls hard but there are plenty more to take his place where he's doubled over on the floor. 

"Not gonna try anymore of that are we" He hisses right up in her face, if she had a free arm she probably would have broken his nose by now. 

"We should get going lads, these two won't be anymore trouble" He laughs with a horrible tone looking right at Lauren. 

He grabs me gripping my shoulder tightly as the other men drag a feircely struggling Lauren out of the door, one of them ties something in her mouth so her screams and shouts are muffled and it's eerily silent as we go out the back way. 

"Ah I've missed you" He says hugging me as Harry would, smelling me, I can feel it and it makes me shiver, there's no mistaking his actions his grip is firm, even though He knows I wouldn't try anything. 

I ignore him, barely daring to breathe, wondering how worried Harry must be. 

"where're we going?" I ask. 

"You'll see beautiful" He says, I don't want him to say that, I would only ever let one person call me that. 

I hear a clatter in the van as they release Lauren, And I'm in there two it's pitch black until they put a light on and it's dirty on the floor, god knows what's been kept in here before. 

Suddenly Jordan lets go of me, and two of his disgusting men grab me tying my hands behind me and gagging me with some kind of horrible scarf, my gag reflex is still mad, and I can't help the choking sound as they pull it tighter. 

"Woah careful lads, can't go hurting them, especially her, she's up the duff, we won't get our money otherwise" Laughs Jordan, I can't help making a squeak, they're holding us hostage!?

I know Harry and Lou, and even Simon will pay up any price it takes to get us out, but it makes me feel sick, we're slammed into darkness and a faint light comes on in the front of the van. 

I try and call Lauren's name even the sound I do make is muffled and cut out by my own gagging, it's not worth the effort, I can hear her violently kicking the wall of the van. 

I crawl over as best I can with the motion of the van, reaching out for her with both my tied hands and feeling for hers she finds mine and stops the assault on the van clasping onto it, and that's where we sit until we're flooded with light I have no idea how long later.

They grab us and I can see daylight bleeding into the night sky, and before I can do anything they blindfold me and walk me forward

I hear a door go,and they shove me down some stairs, and I suppose we must be inside, but it's only marginally warmer, I'm shivering and cold to the bone, they undo my blindfold and we're in a tiny, runned down room, a little window about six foot up, with bars on it. 

They undo my gag tie and I gasp for breath but Lauren's already on the insults. 

"Let us go you cunt" She screams. Jordan holds the gag back around her and whispers violently into her ear, she stops instantly. 

"Night girls, busy day of filming tommorow" He claps his hands together and leaves laughing harshly with his gang. 

I sink to the floor and leave it a good 20 minutes, before I feel like I'm about to collapse, Hunger,Tiredness, Thirst, I don't even have the medication I'm meant to take. 

"Flora?" I almost forgot Lauren was here, I don't feel with it at all. 

"Yes" I croak, I realise from the moist salty taste that gets into my mouth I'm crying. 

"You okay?" She asks. 

"Depends on what specifics you're going by" I say. I hear her laugh ever so slightly. 

"What did he mean by filming?" I choke out. 

"Don't think about it" She says. I feel her tied hands get mine and they're marginally warm. 

"We should sleep" She says. 

"Sounds like a plan" I sigh, fuck knows how I sleep, the floors freezing but even if I've blacked out, I guess it counts.