It's complicated - Chapter 27

Flora p.o.v

I've decided it's finally time to start shopping, I mean, I know the sex of the babies, and there's alot to get, so why not, I'm 20 weeks to day, so I only have 15 weeks of the pregnancy left, my due date is actually 5 weeks less than with one baby, so effectively 35 weeks. 

Seeing as the boys are working I've bought the girls with me to help instead. To be fair, they're not very useful at all, and I can't say no to anything because it's all so cute, and I mean, what babies wouldn't want bunny outfits?

"They actually have baby TOMS!" Says Lauren. running over pulling Abbie with her. I follow with Juliette and Faith after a bit. 

"Okay you should totally have pink for girl, and blue for boy, classic" Says Lauren. 

"No! have the one's with the little kitten wiskers on! Harry will love them!" Says Abbie. 

"I vote red for both of them" Says Juliette. 

"Fight it out between yourselves, I'm not bothered" I say, I'm really just hungry, it must be about lunch time, I'm also fed up of over heating everywhere I go, I'm actually so suprised no-one's noticed, I'm wearing a Jack Wills Gilet and it's all zipped up so I guess the puffiness covers it pretty nicely even though it's not very hideable anymore. 

In the end the girls decide on the little cat one's for the sake of Harry. 

"There're fans outside the window" Points out Faith as we reach the till. 

We all look and there's quite a few girls milling about outside. 

"Shit" I mumble. 

"It's okay, we're all wearing baggy stuff anyway, so if we all take some bags it'll be a guessing game for them!" Says Lauren, always eager for a bit of fun. 

"Yes! Genius" murmers Abbie. 

"But then they'll know one of us is definitely pregnant" I point out. 

"Well they were gonna find out at some point anyway, Just tell them one of us is pregnant,it'll be a bit of fun for the magazines" Says Lauren. I roll my eyes as the shop assistant scans everything, I reckon she'll be on the phone for someone to sell the info to as soon as we leave.

 We divide the bags so we have two each, and approach the glass doors, there's a decent sized gathering of girls now because once a crowd forms it only get's thicker. 

"Oh my god it is them!" the first girl nudges her friend and they approach Abbie and Faith. 

"Hey guys!" Lauren says as another small group come to chat to us. 

"Hey, what were you doing in there? I mean we're not being nosey or anything, we're just wondering" A tall blonde girl says nervously. 

"No it's fine! Well we'll tell you a secret, one of us is pregnant, how exiting is that!?" Says Lauren, the girls look shocked. 

"Really?!" They say in hushed voices like it actually is a secret. Lauren nods, as they pass us stuff to sign and have a picture.

I notice as they let other fans forward that they look our bodies, but I don't think we show any signs, and I'm not a model, or a dancer, or as skinny as Lauren anyway, so I look no different.

We finally get through the trawl of girls and they all rush off exitedly after we have photo's, I actually feel weird, most of them are taller and prettier than me. 

"That was so funny, most of their faces!" Laughs Juliette. 

"It was a total sucess, it'll be all over twitter already" Says Lauren. 

"Don't you think it's hilarious Flora?" Laughs Abbie nudging me. I shrug. 

"I don't know..." I say biting my lip, I mean, it's alright for them, this isn't a joke for me, it's reality, and I'm in no position to deal with hate and extra hassle.