It's complicated - Chapter 22

arry p.o.v

6am and I can barely drag myself out of bed,I hunt around in the dark for some clothes I can throw on, we're off to a photoshoot in somewhere random today, so they'll only change my outfit soon anyway. 

I can't find my jumper, so I'm torn between asking Flora, and going without one, I'm sure all my clothes must be hiding from me.

In the end I know I'm going to be late so I climb on the bed nudging her awake. 

"Mm what?" She mumbles, opening her eyes sleepily. 

"Sorry to wake you, I can't find my blue jumper, do you know where it is?" I ask. 

"Yeah, it was on the chair" She murmers. 

"Oh, I thought I looked there" I say getting up and pulling it on quickly. She sits up watching me. 

"What time is it?" She asks. 

"Six a.m, go back to sleep" I say. 

"I can't , I'm hungry now" She says. 

"Sorry, I'll get you something before I leave?" I ask, feeling a bit guilty. 

"No, it's okay, I'll live" She says. 

"Sure?" I ask. 

"Yeah, I'm still tired anyway" She says snuggling down again. I go back over to the bed leaning over her, I kiss her lips softly, wondering whether she's gone back to sleep already. 

"I'll be back tonight, you can stay here all day if you want, eat what's in the fridge, make sure you're here when I get back okay?" I smile, kissing her again.

"Okay" She says expressionlessly as she sighs deeply not even opening her eyes, I smile, touching her cheek softly before getting up and grabbing my bag, then creeping out of the door silently. 

I pile in the car with the boys, John's not in our car and the driver looks pretty zoned out so I answer the next question.

"How's Flora?" Asks Liam. 

"God, how isn't she? she's all over the place" I say laughing.

"Huh?" Says Zayn. 

"Well one minute, she'll be totally happy, and soppy, and all over me, and then she'll be really annoyed and angry, and walk away from me because she needs space, then I'll find her crying because, well she usually doesn't even know why, then she'll be fine, except she'll want some really random food, like.. parmesan cheese or something strange, and that's basically it, but not because I'm not allowed to touch her because her boobs hurt, and she doesn't like showing me her body now anyway, it's crap,but overall it's still amazing" I say.

"Woah" Says Zayn. 

"Wow" Says Liam. 

"So it's like she's constantly on her period?" Asks Niall. 

"Pretty much" I say. 

"Sounds shit" says Zayn. 

"You'd think that wouldn't you?" I say. 

"Well isn't it?" He asks.

"No, because it kind of made it worth it, how much I love her and when I saw them both on the scr-" I start but I get cut off. 

"Them both?" Says Niall. 

"Yes both of them.." I say. 

"Both what?" Asks Liam, they're all looking at me like I'm thick. 

"The twins?" I say as if they knew, of course they don't know, Flora only told the girls, and I'm guessing they didn't tell the boys.

"What!? you're having twins?" Asks Louis. I nod. 

"Bloody hell Harry" Says Zayn.

"You could've said something" Says Liam. 

"I assumed you knew" I say, laughing at all their expressions. 

"Well I did think she ate alot, anyone would have thought she was having my baby!" Says Niall. 

"That's not even funny" I shoot him daggers. 

"Okay sorry" He says, opening a packet of crisps. 

"Still can't beleive you didn't tell us" Says Zayn. 

"I thought you knew!" I protest. 

"The secrets best friend's keep from each other these days" says Louis, trying to be a wind-up. 

"Whatever" I huff. I ignore them for the rest of the journey, why did they have to even joke about it, it was like a misunderstanding. 

"Haz?" Louis asks. 

"What!?" I snap, sounding a little bit worse than I meant to. 

"Oooh anyone would think it's you who has 3x more hormones raging round your body" Says Louis. 

"Sorry, I'm just stressed out" I say. 

"Don't worry bro, it'll turn out okay" Says Louis. The thing that's freaking me out, is how we still have to tell her dad.