It's complicated - Chapter 4

Harry p.o.v

I see Flora waiting for me as I head back with the drinks, she smiles as she turns and then frowns as she eyes the drink. 

"What's this?" She asks frowning and sniffing it. 

"Oh sorry police! it's vodka and coke, I thought we'd start easy, don't want you getting ill do we" I laugh at her expression. I watch as she takes a sip and winces. 

"Woah, did you actually put any coke at all in this?" She laughs, I have to admit, maybe it was a bit strong. 

"Yes, but that's how I like it" I say. 

"So I drink what you like?" She says taking another sip anyway. 

"Well you can always stop, I reckon you're a lightweight" I grin, trying to get her wound up. 

"No way! I could drink you under the table, I'm just getting started" She says. 

"I'm sure you couldn't" I laugh at her, she's really small, and she's a girl, I have two advantages on her already. 

"Fine, bring it" She says frowning. 

"Oh please, I took it, bought it, lent it to Louis,Liam,Niall and Zayn, then I bought it back" I say, draining my glass already and pulling her back towards the bar. She hastily does the same finishing hers and giving me a winning smile, I sigh and grab her hand calling to the others that we should start shots. 

They all come along willingly, as I'm ordering the first round I hear Louis' voice in my ear. 

"Just how drunk are you planning to get her?" He asks. 

"Just a bit y'know, it's her birthday" I say, looking over at where she's talking to Lauren and Abbie. 

"Haz?" Louis says warningly. 

"Okay, okay very" I say telling the bar man my order and turning to Louis. 

"You shouldn't" He says. 

"Why not?" I protest. 

"Because of her dad, he'll go spare on you if you send her home in a state" says Lou, I don't even need consider this.

"Well hopefully, she's not going home.." I say grinning. 

"You're a very bad boy Harry" He rolls his eyes, probably given up hope. 

"I know" I grin carrying the shots over to where we all are.

Everyone takes the first and I look at Flora. 

"Bring-It" she mouths at me from across the table, inaudiable because of the music. 

"3..2..1" says Louis. We do it and I see her wince, everybody stop laughing. and we go again, and again, atleast we're all slightly tipsy after this, we get more normal drinks and go to dance, I pull Flora out with me. We're more dodging the sweaty bodies on the dancefloor rather than dancing, we must have been on there atleast half an hour, and by now we've lost all sight of the others.

"I think I bought it better than you" I grin. 

"No way!" She says. 

"Yes way!" I say, I can tell she's already a little more drunk than me during to our size and height differences.

"No." I say bluntly, her smile drops. 

"I declare a re-match!" She shouts. 

"Fine, shots on me.." I say pulling her back to the bar, I feel a drop of sweat run down my neck, I chuck my blazer on the table where Flora's waiting. I select the drink carefully, Apple Sours, and I order like 5 each, that should do it, I glance at the time and it's only half 10, these don't tend to get me very drunk but they haave the opposite effect on over people.