It's complicated - Chapter 28

Harry p.o.v

"So you don't wanna do anything today?" I say watching Flora where she's sitting cross legged on the sofa. 

"Nope, I'm so tired, and I have backache" She says looking up at me. 

"Aw come here" I say sitting down and pulling her into a hug, kissing her cheeks. 

"Are you hungry?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"That's not like you" I say. 

"Yeah, I don't really right" She says.

"Did you say your back hurt?" I ask. 

"Everything hurts" She mumbles. I sigh, trying not to laugh. 

"Roll over, and lie down" I say. 

"I'm not a dog!" She says in confusion. 

"I know babe, just do it" I smile. I put my hand on her back, pulling her top off and working my hands slowly up, to her shoulders, massaging as I go.

"Mmm that's good" She says. 

"I'm always good" I say quietly. 

"Agreed" She says, after a minute or two, I have to roll her over to stop her from going to sleep.

"There, do you feel better now?" I ask, leaning down and kissing her.

"A bit, I'm still not doing anything today though" She says inbetween kisses. 

"Fair play" I say. 

We kiss for a bit longer, I guess it's just because we can, I hate being as busy as I am and I think we both secretly want to make as much time for each other as we can before the babies come. 

"Oh my god! did you feel that?" She asks, pulling away all of a sudden.

"Feel what?" I ask, clueless. 

"Something moved" She says. 

"Where?" I ask. 

"It just did it again!" She says. 

"What?" I ask confused.  She takes my hand and places in on her stomach gently. Within a few seconds I feel something,  like when you have butterflies. I suppose it must feel like butterflies to Flora because it's inside of her. 

She looks at me. 

"How weird is that?" She says looking at me. 

"It's amazing" I say, willing them to do it again, they do and I smile. 

"What do you think it is?" She asks. 

"I don't know, I guess they're just moving around" I say, moving my hand up and down gently. 

"Aw they probably don't have much room" She says. 

"Well they're gonna have to stick it out for a couple more months" I say. 

Just then we hear the door go. 

"Give me my top!" Flora says quickly. It must be Lauren and Louis back. She pulls it on just in time for Lauren and Louis to appear at the doorway. 

"Emm we've got something you might wanna see" Says Lauren, I exchange a look with Flora. She passes us a copy of Heat magazine. and on the front it says 'Harry Styles baby news! exclusive' Flora opens it quickly without even looking at me, she flicks to the page, as we look over the pages everything we've done, someone's been trailing us, there's even the pictures of  Me at Macdonalds, I realise how obvious Flora's stomach has actually looked and when they show a picture of her before she was pregnant and now, you can see the difference. 

It's scary really, you think they must have hired a detective or something. 

"Oh my god" Is the first thing Flora says, I look up at Louis. 

"Think of it as a good thing.." I say. 

"How?" She asks. 

"Well...it had to come out" I say, Lauren and Louis back me up, kicking of their shoes, as Lauren puts the kettle on. 

"Yeah I guess so, I'm just surprised at how many pictures they got" She says, hugging her knee's and looking all withdrawn. 

"Well they had to make it an exclusive" I say, shrugging, I suppose it's easy for me, to ignore publicity, every day life and stuff, but for Flora it makes a big impact. 

Lauren brings in the tea and passes it round to us. She gives me the biscuit tin too. Usually this is enough to make Flora smile, and coax her out of any bad mood. 

"Hungry yet?" I ask waving an Oreo in her face , she shakes her head. 

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I don't know, I just don't feel myself" She shrugs. 

"Does your back still hurt?" I ask. 

"No" She says, before burying her head in my shoulder. I think she might be crying but I decide to leave it be. Lauren and Louis look at me perplexed. 

I shrug at them.