It's complicated - Chapter 8

Harry p.o.v

"What now?" says Flora answering the phone.

"Sorry, you're taking ages and I'm bored to death" I say sulkily. 

"Sorry, I finished Sixth Form late, and obviously I needed to come home and have a shower and get changed, I'm on my way" She says. 

"Okay, I suppose that's acceptable, but you shouldn't talk whilst driving" I say cheekily. 

"Well I'll just pull over and have a lovely chat with you shall I?" She laughs. 

"No! keep driving, does your dad know you're coming?" I say. 

"Nope, he won't be back until late anyway, and mum doesn't really mind, she thinks I'm going to Soph's" She says. 

"Oh okay, well hurry up, see you in 5 babe" I say, as she returns the goodbye and hangs up. I flop down on the sofa, I've given up on trying to label me and Flora, we've been back a week now, and no-one's cottoned on about us, but she won't let there be an 'us' mostly she's just come round, and we've watched TV and talked about stuff like best friends would, I kissed her once, and it only lasted a few seconds before she pulled away, but it drives me crazy, kissing her, but not being able to have her be mine, have more. But I agree to myself yet again to let her go slowly if that's what she wants.

A few minutes later I hear banging on the door, okay maybe I drifted off. 

"Harry?" I hear shouts, it's definitely Flora, I run to the door, as I open it she's soaking wet and bedraggled. her white top turned see through revealing her pink bra underneath, and her pale blue skinny jeans darkened by the water. 

"You took ages! I was about to give up!" She exclaims. 

"I'm so sorry! what happened to you?" I ask trying not to laugh, I look her up and down trying not to look like I'm staring at her bra. 

"Got caught in a storm, car broke down 10 minutes walk from here, stood in the rain while waiting for the AA, then walked, fun stuff" She says, I notice she's shivering and goosebumps are appearing on her arms and neck. 

"Are you cold? I'll get you a towel" I say running off into the airing cupboard as she shuts the door. 

"Thankyou" She says greatfully as I wrap it round her shoulders. 

"Wouldn't have had a shower if I'd known" She laughs. I grin watching her as she dries what she can, fortunately for me, it doesn't make any difference to the translucense of her top. 

"I can probably find something for you to change into?" I say being a gentleman, but her jeans don't look comfortable at all. 

"Oh would you?" She smiles. 

"Sure" I say going into my room, and looking around.

I grab a hoodie, and some boxers, they'll work as hotpants or something. 

I get back and hand them to her, she eyes the boxers incredulously. 

"They'll drown you, wear them like shorts" I say cheekily. 

"Fine, better than nothing" She grins and heads into the bathroom. 

"I'd actually prefer nothing" I mumble. 

She comes out and her cheeks are all flushed, maybe she's blushing. 

"Are you nice and warm now?" I ask hugging her.

"Yep snuggly" She says hugging me back. The hoodie reaches to her thigh's anyway.

"Nice hoodie who gave you that?" I say pulling her into the living room.