It's complicated - Chapter 21

Flora p.o.v

It's not my brain but my stomach that rouses me this morning, as it has been every morning, I'm comfy though, and warm and I fight the urge to get up and find food, I like Harry's room, it always gets loads of sun in the morning so I let it warm my back for a bit, I prefer to be at Harry's now, especially for the last few weeks, the bump is becoming harder and harder to hide and that's not good when my parents are always around, it's a wonder they haven't noticed already,even one of Harry's t-shirts shows it now. 

I guess it's going to have to come out sometime, I'm 14 weeks today which means I'm 3 and a half months in, the thought of labor terrifies me, I push it to the back of my mind like I always do, atleast symptoms have eased a bit, but my gag reflex is still going strong.

And when I bring food here, Louis steals it, always, especially the ice-cream, which he knows annoys me anyway, he's such a wind-up merchant. 

I almost drift off again when I feel something tickle my neck, and hot lips all down my back.

"Morning" says the voice that belongs to the lips. 

"Morning" I smile rolling over so we're looking at each other. He tries to kiss me on the lips but I turn it lips to cheek. 

"No way, morning breath" I say. 

"You're no fun" He says. 

"You're too forward" I say patting his cheek and then sitting up.

"Fine, just give me a hug then" He says pulling me back , I don't resist, burying my head in his chest. 

"We should tell your dad today" He says. 

"No! I mean.. not yet" I say. 

"It's gotta come out sometime, you can't hide those two forever" He points towards my stomach, showing through the thin fabric of my vest top. 

"I'm not asking for forever, just a few more weeks, he's not going to be happy" I say frowning. 

"No, I didn't think he would be, what are you going to do ? like 'oh morning dad by the way, the boy you hate got me knocked up, but the funny thing is you work with him too to make it more awkward, oh and due to our brilliant gene pool, I'm having twins, is that okay?' " He says, I laugh even though it's really not very funny at all. 

"No...anyway who says I have to be the one who tells him?" I ask looking at Harry. 

"Because, he will probably kill me" Harry says, I nod considering it. 

"Good point" I say. I look at Harry for a second and before I can stop him he crushes his lips to mine and because I'm underneath him there's not much I can do, I eventually open my mouth. But he jams his tounge down my throat in eagerness setting of my sensitive gag reflex. 

"Ugh" I push him away steadying my breathing. 

"Sorry I forgot about that" He says sheepishly. 

It's fine" I say. Reaching for my phone and checking my texts, one from mum asking what time I'll be home and the others from various friends at school, I exit that and go onto the internet. 

"What're you doing?" Harry asks. 

"Googling whether having a gag reflex that sensitive is normal" I say, pressing search.

"It probably is...knowing you" He says, I shoot him a look and select the first google search result.

I find something which says 'during pregnancy the sensitivity of the gag reflex is often enhanced due to the dioxyrenderickal hormone...'  I show it to Harry and then read something aloud. 

" 'Do not be afraid to indulge in foods which you feel you can manage..' " I say laughing. 

"And what do you feel like 'indulging in' this morning then?" He asks. 

"You'll get me anything?" I say feeling my stomach rumble even just thinking about it.

"Anything" He says, pulling me to him. 

"Oh god will you get me a MacDonalds breakfast!?" I ask, almost in exitement.

"Seriously?" He says.

"Yes, mmm" I say lying back, spreading myself out on the bed. 

"Okay, if that's what'll make you happy" He says getting up, pulling on a top, some Abercrombie trackies, and his Fred Perry sweater that I only just gave back. 

"It will make me really happy" I say nodding. 

"Good, if you're happy,I'm happy" He says placing a hand on my stomach as he leans down to kiss me softly on the lips.

"Hang on in there, I won't be long okay?" He says opening the door. 

"Harry?" I ask. 

"Yes beautiful?" He turns around. 

"Get me some coconut too?" I ask hopefully. 

"Coconut!?" He asks. 

"I really want some coconut" I say pleadingly, giving him the puppy dog eyes. 

"Sure, coconut and a MacDonalds breakfast it is" He says grinning at me. 

"Thanks, I love you" I call. 

"Love you too you freak" He calls back. I lie there listening carefully as I hear him acknowledge Lauren and Lou who must be in the kitchen, and slam the door. I lie there for a bit and decide to go in search of a cup of tea. 

"Where was he off to?" Asks Louis as soon as I reach the kitchen.

"Get MacDonalds breakfast for me" I say grinning. 

"He's a little bitch! he could have said and then he could have got us something!" says Louis looking a little bit put out. 

"Should've asked shouldn't you" I say smirking. 

"Why is he even going anyway?" Asks Louis. 

"Cravings babe" I say, sitting next to Lauren at the breakfast bar.

"I'm sure 'cravings' are made up by pregnant girls to get whatever food they want at any time of the morning" He says huffily. 

"Well it works doesn't it" I say. 

"hm not half" He says as he makes bacon sandwhiches instead, and then he eats his in front of me to make me even more hungry probably. 

"I found the doritos you left on the sofa last night" He says grinning. 

"I was gonna eat them later, you're such a gay!" I say. 

"Yeah with your boyfriend!" He says. 

"Hm, it's a shame YOUR boyfriend has gone to get me a MacDonalds and not you then really isn't it" I say, laughing at how he has no come back. I talk to Lauren for a bit until I hear the door go. 

"I'm back" I hear Harry shout. 

"Did you get it?" I ask. 

"The Macdonalds, or the coconut?" He asks. 

"Both" I say. 

"Yeah,of course I did, take this?" He says chucking the coconut to me. 

"Louis annoyed you didn't get him anything" I say. 

"I did, I got his favourite, and Lauren's" He grins, we get into the kitchen and he hands out the food. 

"You know what, I definitely didn't call you a little bitch when I found out you went to MacDonalds and didn't take my order" says Louis, I raise my eyebrows at Lauren, taking Harry's hand and locking out fingers together where it's wondering up my leg under the table