It's complicated - Chapter 7

Flora p.o.v

"I don't wanna leave.." I say sadly, looking out at the blue ocean one last time, I've managed to avoid another accidental kiss since last time we were on the beach, but he's been busy anyway. 

"Me neither, we should totally run off and live in a cave" He laughs. 

"Yep, and Lou,Liam,Niall and Zayn would be chuffed with you if we did that.." I say pulling my flip-flops back on. 

"Hm fair play" He says. I'm glad we've avoided another kiss, but the beach is busy and it's not like we'd go un-noticed. 

I start off up the track, the sand tickling my toes. 

"Wait up!" he says I turn around and he's still at the bottom of the track, god knows what he was doing. He reaches me and dumps something solid and cold in my hand. I open my eyes and it's nothing special but it's really pretty, it was obviously once a piece of glass but has been tossed around in the waves for god knows how long, making it silky smooth and distinctly heart shaped. And now washed up on the beach, I really like it though.

"You're such a cringe" I laugh, giving him a hug anyway. 

"I know" He laughs, we walk side by side back up to the villa's shoving each other into the bushes that border it. 

He manages to blag his way into me getting into the car to the airport with him and the other boys, Louis goes in our car with Lauren, Her and Louis don't care about being in front of my dad, and anyway I'm sort off avoiding my dad, the purple splodge is now yellowing but it's not gone yet.

Luckily as we get to the airport there are only a small group of fans milling about, safe enough for the boys to talk to them, Me and Lauren have to pretend we're not really with them at all and carry on through to the departure lounge. 

Lauren and Lou are all over each other as soon as they get through the door, as are the other girls, Harry just sits down next to me, I doubt it would be different even if my dad wasn't here, I'm not going to deny we like each other,I take the heart he gave me this morning out of my pocket, Lux is on Harry's lap, she reaches out gurgling happily as it catches the light, Harry see's it and smiles, I smile back and pass it to her, crossing my legs and facing her so I can play a game which should be very aptly names 'hide the rock' I quickly pass it over her head and she hasn't got time to follow, Harry takes it and I show her my empty hand. She laughs in amusement patting Harry's hair and face as if searching for it, he shakes his head passing it back to me laughing, I tap lux gently and she turns around as I show her the stone, she giggles delightedly just as the tannoy goes for us to board, Harry scoops Lux up and hands her to Lou as we board, I'm actually really tired. I relax into a seat, Harry flops down next to me. 

I pull my hoodie off, and drift into sleep. 

"Flora?" I hear my dads voice, but Harry's the one whose nudging me, I frown at him and look up at my dad. 

"Can I have a word? He looks at me, but he looks stern, and he keeps glancing at my neck. 

My neck...my neck! oh my god, I touch it gently, wincing as my dad nods, at me, he doesn't look at all impressed.

I look at Harry and he mouths me a 'good luck' as I follow my dad around the corner. 

"What's that?" He asks. pointing accusingly at my neck. 

"Nothing?" I say, sounding guilty as heck, touching it tenderly then covering it with my hair, wishing I never took my hoodie off. 

"Look, I know what it is, but who did it?" He asks. Shit, I can't dump Harry in it. I just can't. But my finds blank, I try and spit words out as I stall for time and think. 

"Some lad... at the club, we got off and whatever" I say, hoping he'll beleive me. 

"Hm, okay, I thought Harry was keeping an eye on you" He says, god if only he knew, how close an eye Harry was wactually keeping on me, he still looks stern. 

"But please get your jumper on, it doesn't look nice" He says frowning. 

"I know, I hate it" I say quietly , playing the good little girl card. 

"Well, you have no choice but to walk out with the boys there's no private exit at the gate we're landing, so make sure you keep it on" He says. 

"Yes dad, I'm sorry" I say hurrying back to my seat, some would argue now I'm 18, I should have my freedom, but I'm close with my parents, and I still live with them so I like to respect what they want, and anyway I don't need my parents to tell me dating Harry would be a bad idea. It spells trouble. 

Harry gives me a questioning look as I settle back into my seat and wait for my dad to move away. Then I sigh. 

"You're out of the water.." I say. 

"Yes! oh god, I mean ,thanks" He says sheepishly. 

"Yeah, well, I could have stopped you" I say. 

"Pfft, I doubt it, you were way past being able of stopping me at that point" He laughs. 

"Oh God, I don't even want to know" I laugh in shame. 

"Suit yourself" He laughs.

"Suiting.." I sigh drifting off again. 

"WAKEY,WAKEY, RISE AND SHINE, WE HAVE NOW ARRIVED IN THE CAPITAL OF RAINY,RAINY COUNTRY,RAINLAND" Is the next voice I hear, unmistakeably Harry.

"Ughh, I don't want to get off if it's raining" I grumble letting Harry pull me up anyway, I grab my bag and follow him, annoyed that I won't have time to sort out my hair or make-up. 

I can already hear the screams as word gets around we've arrived. 

"I'm gonna go walk with my dad.. it's for the best" I say, backing off as security surrounds our little party. 

"No!" He says grabbing my hand, and I quickly let go after nodding as we emerge into a full on crush. I realise the fans are confused at who me and Lauren are, and I suppose that's understandable, I don't know whether he's doing it deliberately but his body is pushed against mine, like he's shielding me, I hope it isn't deliberate because it's strikes me as a silly thing to do in front of fans. But I let him continue until we're out of the crush, it'd be hard for them to actually see what he's doing over security anyway. 

We're bundled out the front and into the cars, where we all sprawl out of breath. 

"That was close" Laughs Zayn. 

"Not as bad as Paris" Says Liam. 

"True" Says Zayn, I bury my head in Harry's shoulder trying to get my breath back. 

"You do that on a daily basis?" I say laughing. 

"Yep, you get used to it after a while" laughs Harry.