It's complicated - Chapter 5

Flora p.o.v

I wake up and the world seems at a funny angle,and it's fuzzy, I rub my eyes inquisitively, the rooms white, and pretty chilly thinking about it, but beads of sweat are forming on my neck, I wriggle out of the grasp of the boy next to me gently,I can't see his face but his curly hair tells me everything, as I sit up nausea washes over me and I fight the urge to groan,  I look at the clock and see it's half 5, and the snowy,white,huge bed seems so inviting including the boy in it, I could go straight back to bed. 

Through my splitting headache I realise I shouldn't be here at all, that's why I can't go back to bed, I stand up still sweaty and my stomach's churning, what a great start to being 18 years old. 

I see my underwear, dress and two shoes strewn in four corners of the room, like it's actually been planned when me and Harry were chucking them over our shoulders last night that they'd spread so far, I stumble dizzily making a beeline for my underwear, I manage to get that on and half into my dress, when my stomach does a flip I groan outloud looking at the two doors and running for one, hoping it's the bathroom and not the hallway, I'm in luck and I reach it quick enough to be sick noisily into the toilet, I pull back, and hear knocking on the door wondering how I had time to lock it. 

"I'll be out in a sec" I call, still half asleep as I wash toothpaste and water round my mouth it's actually making me feel worse but atleast I'll smell better. 

I open the door probably looking hideous. 

"Knew that was going to happen" He grins at me. 

"Oh you did,did you?" I say sarkily letting him do up my dress anyway. 

"Where're you going?" He asks running his fingers through my hair, parting it where it's gone all messy, I want him to stop but it feels good, I know I shouldn't have done this anyway, and it can't get more serious.

"Home, I have a key, I can probably creep in without waking my dad, and don't argue okay because it's you he'll murder not me.." I say picking up my shoes. 

"I still don't want you to go, you could stay an hour.." He says. 

"No way, I'm going home to sleep this hangover off,  come to the beach with me or something later?" I say looking at him.

"Oh okay sure" He says eagerly nodding. 

"Back or Front?" He says grinning dirtily, he obviously means which door am I going out of, but you can never tell. 

"Back please" I sigh avoiding his eyes contact because I know I'll laugh.

"I thought you prefered front.." He says. 

"Oh My God, I'm leaving now okay.." I say heading out the door but he's behind me, no-one's awake obviously as it's so early. 

I reach the balcony steps that lead down to the pool and then up our balcony. 

"I should get going..." I say.

"Should you?" He asks grinning. 

"Yes..." I say quietly as he looks at me, I look back and before I can stop him he kisses me once on the lips, I don't resist so he goes for more, but I push him back gently. 

"I never stayed at yours last night, and whatever we did never happened" I say, he almost looks upset, and it upsets me too, I mean I would happily do that every night, but we can't and he knows that too.

"What never happened?" He asks smiling gently, although he still looks slightly upset.

"Harry you k- Oh.." I say laughing.