It's complicated.

It's complicated. 

Intro. 

Flora, shakes her hair out of the bun she had it in when she left the house at 3:00am for the airport, she's meeting her favourite boyband and spending a week with them, but she's not just any old fan. After 3 years with the boys their much loved manager Paul Higgins moved on from management and Flora's dad, John stepped up to the job, he's been with them nearly a month now and is getting on well. 

From the moment 17-soon-to-be-18-year-old Flora heard her dad got this job, she's been on full time fangirl mode, so John eventually agreed to take her to ibiza to the new state of the are recording studio where the boys are starting material for their new album. 

"Oh My God dad! I can't beleive I'm finally meeting them, seriously everyone at sixth form is so jealous" She says bouncing up and down on her seat in exitement.  

"That's great love, but calm down honestly, it'll be 5am when we see them so go easy.." Says John resting a head in his hand and closing his eyes, only bad thing about this job is early mornings. 

Flora looks out the window as they arrive at the airport, it feels weird to be going on Holiday in spring term-time but her dad haggled the time off as experience for her 'media-studies' work, and she's doubly exited as it'll be her 18th birthday, and she won't have her best friend Lauren along side to party with, which is a shame because they'd thought about this wild night since year 7. 

She follows her dad as they check in, the plan is to get into the departure lounge and wait for the boys there to avoid any nut job fans who would bother to come out at 5am. 

"OMG SORRY TO WAKE YOU UP LAUREN! but I am meeting ONE DIRECTION in approx, 10 minutes!!!!!!!" Flora presses send and tucks her knee's under her chin she could quite easily drift off on this comfy 1st class departure lounge sofa, meanwhile Lauren's warm and comfy oblivious to her best friend's exitement, but the lively buzz and bright light of her BlackBerry soon pulls her out of slumber. 

'OMG SORRY TO WAKE YOU UP LAUREN! but I am meeting ONE DIRECTION in approx, 10 minutes!!!!!!!' She reads through squinted eyes, she sighs, replying back. 

"Well you did! and some of us lucky,lucky people have sixth form today, so piss off and tell Louis to meet me in my bed later xxxx' Lauren replies dumping her phone back on her bedside table and drifting off again.