It's complicated - Chapter 16

.Harry p.o.v

Everyone's here, except Flora, I'm waiting for her to finish Sixth Form,she should be here any minute though, and Zayn, he's gone to get a takeaway for everyone.

I wonder through to the kitchen, I've just reached the hall when I feel a hand on my shoulder. 

"Harry?" says the voice that belongs to the hand, it's a girls voice, familliar, but definitely not Flora, I turn round and the voice belongs to Juliette, I've spoken to her a few times before, and I sometimes catch her staring at me, but I just look away, she seems pretty nice on the whole, she's tall though, seeing as she's a model, I frown trying to work out what she wants, her hand is still on my shoulder. 

"Yes?" I say questioningly. 

Before I can even think about what's happened next she pushes me firmly against the wall and presses her lips to mine, there's not much I can do until I get over the surprise. 

"No!" I shove her away angrily, everythings confusing, how did that happen. 

"I'm sorry, I always wanted to do that..." She says, she actually looks a bit confused too. 

"No! why did you do that!?" I say even more confused now. 

"Come on Harry, nothing happened it just had to be done.." She says. 

"WE JUST KISSED!" I say angrily. 

"So.." She says laughing as if it doesn't matter. 

"You can't tell Flora" I say gritting my teeth. 

"Tell me what?" I hear Flora's voice and I whip round. But she doesn't look like that's all she's heard and there's tears in her eyes. 

"Flora, babe how long have you been here?" I ask moving forward. 

"Long enough" She says moving away from me tears falling down her cheeks. 

"No, it wasn't what it looks like" I say shoving Juliette away from me.

"It quite clearly was? how stupid do you think I am?" She says her words hardly getting out because of how upset she is, I feel a stab of guilt, no more like 100 of them in heart, how could I have done that? how could I have stopped her? She looks at me for a second neither of us have any words, Juliette has gone back into the living room, and I think I can hear her crying.

"Flora, I'm so sorry, just let me explain" I say. 

"No" She says turning around, I grab her arm. 

"Don't touch me, it's over" She says. I drop my hand, but I want to cry too, I watch her run out of the door slamming it behind her, I follow her when I manage to get my body moving. 

But it's too late, and I'm shut out of the flat now anyway, I sink down putting my head in my hands, after everything we went through, and this happens?

"Harry? I just saw Flora, she looked really upset, she ran past me a-" He cuts off as I look up, I know my face is tear stained now anyway. 

"Are you okay? what happened!?" He asks. 

"Just go in, they'll explain" I say barely managing to form words. 

"Okay..." He says warily, someone let's him in, I sit there for god knows how long. I hear Zayn raise his voice and then Juliette and the others interuppt every so often trying to calm things, I wonder what she's said, if she's told the truth said that it was totally one sided.

I hear footsteps in front of me and look up. 

"Haz?" It's definitely Louis. I look up and he sits next to me putting and arm comfortingly around my shoulders.

"She hates me" I say. 

"No she doesn't haz, Juliette said she kissed you, and her and Zayn are good now, it was an accident, you just need to tell Flora that" He says. 

"It's not that simple,she practically saw us do it Lou!" I say. 

"Must've been pretty horrible for her" He admits. 

"Exactly! I was lucky to get a chance with her in the first place! and now this happens" I say, tears threatening to choke me again.

"It'll be okay, she loves you just as much as you love her" He says. 

"You think?" I say wiping my eyes. 

"I know, so call her?" He says, I smile at him greatfully pulling out my phone and dialling. It keeps ringing and my hope fades then her voicmail rolls on 

'Hey it's Flora, except it's not, because this is my voicemail, got you! so leave a message and I'll call you back asap' I used to laugh at this but now it just upsets me further.

"Come in and have some food ? but stay out of the way of Lauren she's pissed off with you, and Juliette, and Flora's not answering the phone to her either" Says Lou pulling me up, this cheers me up though, atleast Flora's not just ignoring me.

As I walk in everyone looks at me, I can't even look at Juliette, I wonder what bought that on, but I think we both know we'll never revisit it again, by the time I get to bed I've called Flora about 17 times and she still hasn't picked up. 

"Go see her tommorow" Says Louis. 

"Don't be a retard, her dad would murder me, and it'll be hard enough working with him if she's said anything" I say, he shrugs and gives me a reassuring hug goodnight followed by a frown from Lauren, I deserve more than that frown I think, I deserve a slap.