It's complicated - Chapter 31

Flora p.o.v

I open my eyes to hear the soft pattering of the rain on Harry's window, it makes me feel cosy, to know that I'm snuggly warm inside and not out getting soaked through, my limbs are all tangled round Harry's, I can't really move without waking him up and I hate doing that. 

I sigh,lying back again and closing my eyes. Soon enough he wakes himself anyway. 

"Morning you" I say finally allowing myself to sit-up. 

"Morning" He says huskily, yawning and stretching his long arms. 

I look over at the clock and to my suprise it's nearly 10, I'm usually awake way before this.

"We should get up" I mumble. 

"Nahh, I'm good here" He says looking at me. 

"I'm not, this isn't your flat, we should get up and spend time with your family" I say being bossy, but kissing him to show I don't mean it. 

"Ooooh someone's keen" He says pulling me back to him. 

"No, I can just smell something really good and I wanna go check it out" I laugh. 

"Ah, okay if you insist" He says, holding his hand out for me to pull him up. 

We head down the stairs where the smell hit's me stronger making my stomach rumble. 

"What's cooking mum?" Harry asks pulling me in. 

"Pancakes love, are you both hungry?" She asks. 

"Starving" We agree nodding. 

"Who wants the first one?" She says. 

"Flora!" Harry volunteers me. 

"I'm glad you said that Harry, because I was gonna give it to her anyway" Says Anne, smiling at me. I grin laughing at Harry's expression. 

I take it and it smells amazing, soon Harry joins me.

"Seconds Flora?" Anne asks as soon I finish the first one. I look at Harry and he mouths at me 'accept or she'll force feed you' 

"Yes please" I nod laughing at Harry. 

I finally manage to refuse after my third pancake and head back upstairs to get dressed and pack my stuff, it's a shame we were only here for one night. 

Soon after Harry bounds in and goes straight into the bathroom

"Hey I was gonna go in there" I huff. A second or two later his head appears round the door. 

"Soz, I'm only cleaning my teeth,come in with me?" He says, I roll my eyes and step through the door. reaching over and putting the shower on as I pull my top and shorts off and step in before Harry can even turn round. 

"You're steaming up my airspace" I hear him call, which I can only just hear above the shower noise. 

"Tough luck" I call back laughing as I let the hot water fall all over my achey morning mucsles. Within a few minutes his head is around the shower curtain. 

"Piss off!" I shout splashing water and soaking his hair so he dissapears back around it. 

"Sorry, I just wanted to see your bum"  He laughs. 

"God, Harry, go away" I say.

"Suit yourself" He says, I hear the door shut. I sigh finishing the shower, reluctant to get out as I wrap a fluffy white towel around me. 

We're soon en-route back to London. 

"You're family are really lovely" I say as a random comment. 

"Well I knew you and mum would like each other" He says smiling. 

"Yeah especially your mum, it's ashame my family aren't as happy as yours about the whole situation" I say quietly. 

"Don't worry Floz, they'll come round to the idea" Harry says. 

"It's not an idea, it's a baby, two actually, and I highly doubt my dad will" I say. 

"He will Flora, Trust me" He says taking my hand. I frown, hoping he's right, I mean, I don't know when it will be quite yet but.

We finally arrive back, and I'm personally shattered, travelling tires me out so much.

"Flora? oh my god! I have to tell you something!" I hear Lauren's voice as soon as we enter the door. 

"What? I want to sleep? can it not wait?" I mumble. 

"No!" She shouts. Me and Harry exchange glances. 

"Sorry, I mean, not really" She says. 

"Okay, hurry up then?" I sigh gesturing for her to speak up. 

"I can't?" She says. 

"What?" I ask. 

"Harry can't listen" She says. 

"Oh! fine, you know what I'll just go" He mutters, I squeeze his hand before I let go showing no hard feelings, Lauren can't help being a bit weird.

"What is it then?" I ask, actually pretty intrigued. 

"Jordan!" She says. 

"Jordan what!?" I ask. 

"He's been following me I swear!" She says all panicky. 

"Really?" I ask frowning. 

"Yeah I was on Oxford street yesterday and I saw him! seriously, and then in tesco's this morning, I nearly had a heart attack, and then I said to Lou-" 

"Are you sure it's not coincidence? I mean, we know he's in the area now?" I say. 

"Yes, but I turned and it was like he was watching me, it was so scary, you gotta beleive me" She says almost pleadingly. 

"I do beleive you, just don't go anywhere on your own?" I say. 

"Yeha, same to you, together, with other people, but not alone" She nods. 

"Okay" I say. 

"Don't tell Haz, or Lou yet?" She says. 

".. Will it do to keep the fact we have a phsycopath stalker after us from them?" I ask. 

"It will have to" She says.