I LOVE BOOKS

Hi there :)

I'm a fast and eager reader, and I'm so happy that some day ago my phone offered me a new app called Wattpad.... so here goes my night sleep :) Sometimes when I get to read a good book I become so excited, I can't help talking and talking and talking and talking about the book :) So bear with me, I'm going to share my humble opinion with you guys, who happened to come across this piece of writing :)

Before anyone says anything I want to assure you that I'm very well aware that I'm not the first and hopefully not the last person here to do such things, but I'm never stealing anybody's ideas even if I happen to give my opinion on the book somebody has already reviewed, I always rely on my own brain capacity and it usually works for me.

So here is how it's going to be done:

1. All the books I mention here can be found in my reading list called "Enjoyed" (captain obvious? LOL);

2. I will be talking about completed stories (with a couple of exceptions, probably);

3. I'm not retelling nor rating the stories (who am I to do that, I'm just a grateful reader!);

4. I will try and support my opinion with some kind of visual or music material that match my mood after reading a story :)

5. I'm an adult so I might give a review on some R-rated material on Wattpad, but I will give some warning beforehand if I decide to do so.

So, let's get started...

And I've got a HUGE favour to ask you guys for - if you happen to run into a mistake or some weird choice of words, please, please, please let me know....but be gentle, English is not my native language :)

Sorry for such a long a boring introduction, here we go now! :)