24

"You're drunk, Violet." He muttered as he continued carrying me on my back, placing me on to his couch when he opened his room door.

"I'm not even that drunk, y'know. Stop telling me off." I hissed back.

He chuckled as he turned on his lights and took of his coat.

"What's so funny?" I asked, screwing up my face.

"You." He smiled.

"I don't know what that's supposed to mean."

"You're moving like I'm getting at you. You're too stubborn, V." He chuckled again.

Maybe Ethan thinks I'm a jester? Because I don't know what's so funny. I kissed my teeth and took off my shoes, placing them neatly beside the chair.

"See," I pointed to my huaraches, "Not drunk." I stated.

"Whatever." He laughed.

"I'm gonna ignore this laughing thing you keep on doing." I said, getting up from there.

"Yeah, okay." He snorted.

"I'm being serious. Fucking stop."

He looked up at me from behind his kitchen counter, laughed, then look back down at his phone.

"Yeah? Do me suttin then." He replied.

I glared at him, he was so breathtakingly handsome yet extremely annoying; he's so good at getting under my skin.

"That's what I thought. Here, have some water." He said, handing me a bottle from the fridge.
I sat on top of the counter and folded my arms,
"Not having it."

"We behaving childish now?"

"Yes. Goo goo ga ga, nigga."

He stood in front of me and looked at me dead in the eyes, until I started cackling.

"You're a joke, y'know." He chuckled, placing the bottle beside me.
I hooked my foot around his knee, jerking him forward. He gave me a look, raising his brow.

"Violet."

"What?" I replied innocently.

"You know what."

"I don't."
I sucked in my bottom lip and urged him forward until he was standing in front of me. He chuckled and looked down at me, I literally lost myself in his eyes. My own trailed down his features until they landed on his plump lips.
I could feel myself getting hot, and my stomach started to dip as his eyes roamed my body, undressing me with them. He reached out his hand, and tucked my hair behind my ears.

"You're drunk." He repeated.

"No, liquid courage."

"Courage for what?" He questioned.

I tugged on the collar of his jumper and placed my lips against his, placing my arms around his neck. I opened my eyes and broke the kiss, looking at his gloss stained lips.

"You needed courage for that?" He smiled.

"You know I don't like intimacy."

"Is that all?" He asked, rubbing my bare thighs.

"Did I miss something out, or?"

"Yeah. There's a few things I can think of, still."

He tilted my chin up with his finger and proceeded to kiss me. His warm tongue slipped into my mouth and I swear my little lady started to throb. I moaned when his lips left my mouth and went down to my neck, one hand placed around my neck and the other touching my inner thigh. I gasped when I felt his hand reach higher into my shorts, stroking my core through my underwear.
"Ethan..." I whispered when he began to suck and nibble at my neck.
"You tell me when to stop, and I will." I nodded and he brought his face back up to mine, laying his lips on my own once again.
He undid the button of my shorts with his free hand, pulling the down slightly; pushed my underwear to one side, and stroked me with a finger. I let out a very quiet most and gripped on to his jumper, intertwining my tongue with his. I yelped and broke the kiss when he slowly inserted a finger in me. I'd never gone this far before, and I had heard from several of my friends that the first time using fingers was weird experience for them. This was the complete opposite for me. I pulled him closer and he kissed my neck; letting out a very satisfied moan as he kept on going in and out, if you think I'm soaking - you are absolutely right.

Another finger shot in, taking me by surprise. My eyes rolled back and I could feel my legs beginning to shake, I don't want kind of feeling this was; but it was starting to consume me.

"E-E." I managed to get out.

"Mmm?" He grumbled against my neck.

"S-stop-p".

His fingers slowly left me and he tilted his back, watching me squirm. My legs felt like jelly, I watched place his fingers in his mouth and suck them clean and my eyes widened.

"Now imagine my tongue."

"I would die." I wailed.

He smirked and took my phone, tapped a few things, and placed it in my hand.

"What did you just do?"

"I told Kemi you were with me, and asked her if she or Hakeem can take you home."

"Why did you do that? I want to stay." I moaned.

He looked down and I noticed the bulge in his jeans and burst out laughing.

"Yo, that thing would WRECK me, oh my God!" I screamed.

"Exactly, you need some rest anyways."

"Stop pretending to care, Ethan."

"You know I do." He stated, buttoning my shorts back up for me.

"Whatever. This is completely platonic."

"Platonic, yeah?"

"Stop repeating what I said. I said, what I said."

"If you say so, V."

**

Is there no way someone can just avoid seeing people on campus? I tutted as I made my way back to my accommodation, heading into the lift. When the doors opened, Kemi was just about to step out.

"And where do you think you're going?" She asked.
I looked at her as if she was mad.
"To my room?" I replied in the same tone.
"No you're not, come Lena's room."

I rolled my eyes and followed her through into the corridor to reach Elena's room. I pushed Kemi out of the way and knocked on Elena's door.

"Bitch." I heard Kemi say from the floor.

I smiled and Hakeem opened the door.

"Where's Kemi?" He asked.

I gestured to the floor and he started to chuckle.

"At your age, K."

She kissed her teeth and got up, pushing past myself and Hakeem to enter the room. I snorted and followed her in.

"What you saying, V?" Asked Rico as he spudded me.

"Nothing, still." I replied, plopping myself down on one of Elena's bean bag chairs.

Ethan gave me a brief smile before continuing to play Fortnite. Elena noticed and gave me a funny look and smiling herself.

Twin telepathy I guess.

-

AN:
This story was never gonna die x
Y'all know I live for you lots' comments 😭 missed you darlings 💗

VOTE
COMMENT
X