18

When I woke up, Ethan wasn't about any more, but I could hear Kanye West - Blame Game playing faintly from downstairs through his bedroom door. I fixed my glasses on my face properly, as one side was on my ear and the other was sprawled across my mouth. Pulling my phone from my pocket, I checked the time.

20:48.

I rubbed the sides of my face vigorously to make me more alert and less sleepy and made my way down the stairs.

"You conked out boy." I jumped and held my chest when I saw Ethan in the living room, mountains of books surrounding him. He went into the kitchen and I followed behind him.

"You revising?" I asked as I took a seat on the dining table chair.

"Yeah, I'm done for the day though. I'm not looking for my head to explode." He replied, stifling a smile.

I nodded my head and closed my eyes momentarily as Kanye sang the outro.

"I didn't know you like Yeezy." I said as I reopened my eyes.

"Like Yeezy? He's my father."

I snorted at his remark, and Chris Rock's voice came booming through the speakers.

"Chris Rock is a joker on this track, I swear." Ethan smiled as he packed away his books.

"Well, yeah. He's meant to be jokes. Cause that's his job. Dummy."

"Listen, don't get bright with me you know." He warned, wagging an index finger at me.

"Come like one Carib granny, you alright Beatrice?" I laughed.

Kissing his teeth, he cut his eye at me and joined in on Chris Rock's skit on the song, sitting down on the counter.

"Where you learn to treat a nigga like this?"

"Yeezy taught me."

I sang along, flicking my hair over my shoulder, walking over and standing in front of him. He laughed and opened up his legs, pulling me closer to stand in between them.

"Yeezy taught you well,"

He uttered, using his thumb to lightly stroke the side of my face.
I watched him watch me, those green eyes penetrating my soul; making me want to melt into a dark chocolate heap in between his legs.

"Yeezy taught you well."

He looked at me differently to the way Zell does. Zell always looked at me like he wanted to eat me for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
But Ethan?
Ethan's gaze is... distinct. Different. Bizzare.

I brought my hand upwards and touched the scar at the end of his brow, trailing my fingers down his face, and on to his lips. My breath hitched in my throat as he took my hand and held it, kissing it softly.

Oh.

My.

God.

**

Seraphina

When we used to be friends, I envied Violet. That's right, I was jealous - and I still am. Everything gets served to her quickly on a gold platter. Boys would literally throw themselves at her, but she wouldn't even blink twice. She wouldn't even notice.
Back in year 8, I wanted to be her friend even more, get much more closer to her, so I'd get more connects to everything; get invited to more older motives, get closer to the mandem - you name it.
Year 11, she ruined me completely and for that, I'd make her pay - starting with Zell. He was too peng, in fact, he is too peng; and it doesn't seem like young Violet isn't pleasing him as he deserves to be. So, I can do the job for her, right? No harm in doing that.