4

After me and Ethan arranged to meet at 8, we took our separate paths and entered our houses. Upon opening my door, I saw a small suitcase propped up against the wall in the hallway.

"Hello?"

I heard the sounds of heavy feet rushing down the stairs.

"GUESS WHO BUSS CASEEEEE!" Shouted Sade as I jumped into her arms.

"How can you buss case from uni Sade?" I cried, embracing her into a hug.

"Shut up lil one."

"How are you anyway? Why are back for the weekend so soon?"

"Bare questions. Can I breathe please?" She laughed.

I smiled warmly at my sister, I didn't realise I missed her so much. Her lilac ombré weave fell down to the middle of her back as she pulled it into a pony tail. Sade and I pretty much looked the same, but she was taller, her chocolate skin glowed in the September sun like mine, brown eyes glinting.

"Where's Max?"

"He's driving down, he should be here soon." She replied

"How's college Y.Vicious?" She asked, laughing as she saw me scowl at her for calling me by the tag I proudly held in year 7.

"Same shit. Different day."

"Any boys tickling your fancy?" She asked again, wriggling her eyebrows. I laughed and replied, "You're so moist. No man."

"You're so cute V." She cooed. I rolled my eyes.

"What about you?" I said, Sade's love life was always interesting.

"I'm in a new area boiii. I'm not too quick to involve myself with someone else. Not after what that spiteful dickhead done."
I nodded. Seraphina had affected our lives in one way or another.

**

Sade and I were catching up in the living room, filling each other in on what has happened between the two weeks we'd been apart when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it. Haven't done it for a while." She smirked. I nodded and turned to my phone, letting my friend - Celine, know that I was okay.

"VICIOUSSSS, YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU SECURED A MIXED TING!" Shouted Sade.

"I BEG your pardon?" I replied.

Honestly I was so baffled. Getting up from my seat, I met Sade at the door.

"You can't actually be serious." I muttered.

Ethan peered at me through his thick, long lashes, smiling.

"I didn't say anything."

"I know. I'm tryna drop hints for her." Sade winked at Ethan, and the potholes in his cheeks became deeper.

"Dimples!" Sade gasped, poking them. I couldn't believe her at times. She ushered Ethan in and offered him every beverage under the sun, to which he declined.

"V, you ready?" He asked.

"READY FOR THE BIG D YEAAAAAH?" Sade shouted, butting in.

"Seriously Sade, can you not?" I felt my cheeks heat up. If I was lighter, my cheeks would've looked like Rudolph's nose.
She winked at Ethan and me, sauntering up the stairs.
"Your sisters jokes." Ethan smirked

"Yeah she likes you. You must've been a real charmer."

"Mans got skills."

"I can't believe you polluted poor Elijah's mind."