3

I entered my Graphics lesson for the first time. I hadn't gone to the first bunch of lessons since I started college. Seeing as I was trying to get into photography, I was trying to change my course to that to - but that was a flop. I picked a seat at the back of the classroom and whipped out my phone from my pocket, waiting for the other students to stumble into class.

"You're sitting in my seat." A deep voice grumbled.

"You can't claim a seat." I replied, still typing away on my phone.
He kissed his teeth and pulled out the seat next to me.

"Pardon you?" I snorted

"What man?"

"It doesn't mean you should sit next to me, I like my space."

"I guess we all like things we can't have in life, like me and my seat."

I glanced up from my phone, as I felt a familiar heat radiate from within me - don't make me angry.
I wanted to look into the face of the boy that wanted to challenge me, and as I did so, the familiar heat was replaced with the squirming feeling in my stomach. Dark skinned chocolate God.

"Can I help you?" He screwed, catching me staring at me staring at his plump lips.
I screwed back, the squirm in my stomach fading away.
I put my phone back into my pocket as the lesson started, listening to the introduction to the course that I had missed out on.
"What's your name?" He grumbled beside me.

Silence.

"You're gonna air me, yeah?"

Silence.

Next time, don't be such a rude prick. He kissed his teeth again and pulled out his phone, opening up a message he had just received. He chuckled slowly as he watched his phone, and I - with my nosy self - shifted my eyes to his phone, curious to see what was so funny to the Dark Skinned Chocolate Dickhead God.
Curiosity killed the cat.
And I died in my seat. As I was dying internally and externally silently, I wanted to gouge out my eyes. I looked around the room, wondering which art supply I could use to quicken my death and take me to the land above.
A girl had sent him a nude, and tried to be seductive with it. Keyword: tried. She had placed emoji cherries over her kitty cat and winked at the camera. I shivered.
"Sir can you turn off the AC? Certains are getting cold." He smirked, his gaze resting on me as I looked forward.

"Alright Hakeem." said my teacher, going over to the AC control panel.

He knew full well I wasn't cold in this cool September heat.

"Like what you see? Didn't know you swung that way."
I looked at him as if he was out of his mind, cursing him inwardly. My rate of irritation increased during the lesson, and as soon as the bell rang for break, I packed up my belongings quickly, wanting to get away from the idiotic beautiful creature as soon as possible.
"In a rush, are we?" He questioned.

Silence.

I rolled my eyes and left the classroom in a flash, heading to break.

**

It's like God was trying me today.
At break, I saw Ethan over at the table that my friends and I always sat at, laughing with Mark and Daniel.

"V." He greeted.

"Enoch." I replied as I sat beside Kemi.

"We're still doing this, Viola?"

Mark sniggered as he saw my eye twitch.
"I'm not even gonna ask." Mark said.

"How was first lesson of Graphics, my little truant master?" Asked Kemi. I rolled my eyes playfully and told her how I met a dickhead.

"Name?" Asked Elena, chipping in to our conversation.