11

"Ethan's moving all distant again." Elena whispered as we left our Literature lesson.
I opened my mouth to say something, then quickly closed it before she could notice. Ethan's business didn't concern me anymore, not that it did before.

"I don't want all that shit to happen to him again." I could sense the pain in her voice so I pulled her into a quick embrace, throwing my arm over her shoulder and pulling her s bit close as we walked down the corridor.

"He's a fucking prick though," she continued, taking me by surprise. Elena could really go from zero to a hundred real quick., word to both Stormzy and Drake.

"Like, Sophia? This turrrrrrrrsty gyal? Do I not have to have hella bottles of Evian on standby whenever she's about? Don't piss me off twin." She screwed.
I chuckled softly and we both walked to meet Kemi outside the canteen. Our phones went off simultaneous, we both gave each other a look; wondering what had just been dropped in the group chat.

-Cee💯
Rah so Vi's man comes my college. Big up him, he's gonna be my protege

-Ria🍃🍫
Peng peng Denzel? 👅👅👅 that swit boy

-Kemz👯
I'm dead

"Listen if Kems keeps on saying 'I'm dead' God might just fulfil that wish you know." Elena cackled.

We met Kemi over by the vending machine and decided to chill outside for lunch, seeing as the weather was nice for October. British weather baffles me. Everyday schizophrenic weather.

"So Zell yeah?" Kemi asked me, winking like a maniac.

"Kems it looks like you're having a stroke."
I laughed at Elena's remark and Kemi screwed, pushing her off the bench which made Elena cackle even more.

"This Zell youth looks okay though, so he's your man? You're his queen? He's your King? Gonna be a Twitter couple yeah? Gonna make pic stitches of each other and all that?" Elena questioned as she adjusted herself back onto her seat.

"None of you are serious people. Zell is not my man." I rolled my eyes

"So what, he kissed you for bants?" Said Kemi

"What, did he say he likes you for bants?" Elena added

"He's just there innit. I don't even wanna talk about all that, not gonna lie."

"Deep down, I know you yearn for him. He's the fire beneath your bosom." Kemi laughed, throwing a chip at me.

"Beg you shut up, Shakeapeare." I screwed.

Sophia, The Pilgrim and Ethan sauntered past us, Sophia and The Pilgrim in deep conversation and Ethan on his phone, not listening to a word. Why was he there? With them, just why? But Ethan's business did not concern me, so I didn't care.

"Ethan is a lost youth boiiiiiii." Kemi muttered.

"Seriously, I don't know what the fuck he's playing at on a big man ting." Elena said in the same tone.

"Kemi, Lena, Violet, you good?" Ethan asked us, looming over our table.

"We're good gman." Kemi looked up giving him a brief smile

"Yeah does your new ting want some water by the way? I've got some Volvic in my bag, she looks very parched bro." Elena managed to say

"Lena, relax man." His voice grumbled.

"I should relax? My other half is chilling with a yat that has a cemetery for a womb and involving himself with another yat that's dick hungry and you want ME to RELAX? I hear that."