12

"Can you just push it in then?" I groaned

"Can you just wait?" Zell replied

"But you're taking too long." I whined, pushing Zell

"I'm losing all sense of anticipation and adrenaline over here you know." I whined even more.

"So impatient, Tay."

"You're boring me." I tutted, pulling the duvet over my legs.

He chuckled and finally connected his laptop to the TV in his room.

"Netflix and chill yeah?" He winked

"Just wanted to let you know we're just chilling. No funny business."

"Who said anything about doing stuff other than chilling, Tay?"

"I'm not here for your reverse psychology shenanigans you know."

He shook his head and scrolled down his Netflix page. We debated on what we could watch for a long period of time before settling on Harry Potter.

"Harry Potter you know, you're such a kid." He nudged me and I kissed my teeth.

"One of the best film and book franchises ever. You like me, so you also have to like Harry Potter otherwise you're gonna end up in a terrible predicament, thanks." I smiled.

"And anyways, where's my Haribos?" I asked, turning towards him.

"It's like your manners have jumped out the window. Why have they committed suicide please?" He answered, tapping away at his phone.

"I came here because you promised me haribos, not for you. So where are my haribos?"

"I'm just waiting for the politeness."
I rolled my eyes and tutted

"Denzel Baptiste, may I please have the Haribos as promised, sir?"

"Sir you know, you stretched it Tay." He chuckled, reaching over to his bedside table and chucking a pack of Haribos at me.

I happily opened my back of haribos, chewing joyfully on one as Zell readjusted himself on top of the duvet.

"How are you inside the bed though?"

"Because I'm inside it innit."

"It's hot, Tay."

"Whether it's hot or cold, I'll still put the covers over me, I don't care. It's principle, my dear."

"Beg you don't say that ever again. Is my name Raymond? Am I 90?" He laughed, covering his face with his arm like he always does, making his pearly white teeth show, and also the silver cap that I requested for him to keep.

**

"Deep it. Ginny Weasley was a set up chick." Said Zell as we watched Deathly Hallows part 1.

"Wait, how?" I laughed

"Cause how comes trouble is always following her? Like everywhere she goes there's trouble? Nah allow all that bruv."

I laughed even more as he continued his analogy.

"It's everyday hassle. But Harry got that ever blessed wizardry poomps so I rate him."

"You're so dumb I swear." I cried, holding my stomach as I laughed.

As I was settling down after my laughing fit, my phone vibrated in my pocket and I whipped it out to see that Hakeem was calling me.

"Rogers."

"Peters." He said in the same tone.

"What's good gman?"